Marvel Universe stuff

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She will have the honor of being the most pirated Marvel movie because of the date disconnect. Raya only made $23M with their double dip scheme so they couldn't even find a million suckers to pay that premium.

Sevens

Log Wizard
She will have the honor of being the most pirated Marvel movie because of the date disconnect. Raya only made $23M with their double dip scheme so they couldn't even find a million suckers to pay that premium.
I constantly hear about movies that are 2 or 3 years out so I have no trouble waiting another 6 months to watch a movie for just the regular sub price. Fuck your 30 double dip bullshit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I constantly hear about movies that are 2 or 3 years out so I have no trouble waiting another 6 months to watch a movie for just the regular sub price. Fuck your 30 double dip bullshit.
its already delayed for over a year. 2 years since the last MCU film. Rumors are at the end of Wydow. Cap or somebody else in one of those Stark time travel suits rescues her. Wydow is likely coming back.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
its already delayed for over a year. 2 years since the last MCU film. Rumors are at the end of Wydow. Cap or somebody else in one of those Stark time travel suits rescues her. Wydow is likely coming back.
That sounds like more fanfic. Florence Pugh is the new Black Widow and cast in the new Hawkeye show even.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Please fill me in on why you've started typing it "wydow". Is it supposed to be like womyn or something?

Also, I don't like your new avatar, but not for the reason you might think. I keep thinking you are Aychamo's alt account, and it really fucks with how I read your posts in my head now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Please fill me in on why you've started typing it "wydow". Is it supposed to be like womyn or something?

Also, I don't like your new avatar, but not for the reason you might think. I keep thinking you are Aychamo's alt account, and it really fucks with how I read your posts in my head now.
i will switch back my avatar at some point, i'm still riding the Gal Gadot rush i got last week.
tumblr_p4zntkbfm91uor8lf0d.gif

i was going for a funny with Wydow. as in (Why though?)

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i will switch back my avatar at some point, i'm still riding the Gal Gadot rush i got last week.
tumblr_p4zntkbfm91uor8lf0d.gif

i was going for a funny with Wydow. as in (Why though?)
Your funny went completely over my head. Unlike Drax, I could not catch it.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't Eternals supposed to come out long before Shang Chi? Then again at this point Marvel is probably scheduling the plague movies just so they lead into the Disney+ shows properly.

And yeah, I sure as hell won't be paying $30 to watch a prequel that (as far as anyone knows) just sets up NuWidow when it'll be on standard D+ by Christmas.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
From watching that trailer and she says "That was my plan" and the other Russian girl says "Well, your plan sucks."

HAHAHAHA! That's like Captain Marvel levels of humor. Home run, Chipperson! Tss tss.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shit man, that's all fucked up now. ANy word if Eternals, Shang Chi, or Doctor Strange are finished filming? Chukzombi Chukzombi
i think Shang Chi and Eternals should have been done filming for a while now. they were slated to be released last year/early this year so they could all have been shot shot in 2018-2019, the nerd stuff (editing FX) could have been done remotely last year or earlier. i have no idea what Doctor Strange has going, they probably filmed some things and maybe they finished last year with more nerd stuff this year. I dont have any info, i'm just speculating, but any 2020/early 21 release film will have been majority done filming before then unless they have to do major reshoots which can happen.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Shit man, that's all fucked up now. ANy word if Eternals, Shang Chi, or Doctor Strange are finished filming? Chukzombi Chukzombi

shang chi is done filming and all CGI is done, it releases Sept 2021
Eternals is finished filming and even reshoots and is in post production (CGI), its probably almost completely done and just awaiting a release window
Doctor Strange 2 is filming in London, its gone on a lot of pauses due to covid but its not finished at all. Sam Raimi is directing
Spider-Man 3 is filming currently
Thor 4 is in pre-production in Australia, Marvel Movies is actually relocating HQ to Australia from Atlanta

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Somehow got the GF to watch Dr Strange tonight. She enjoyed it. Wanted to post bc Tilda Swinton was fucking great as the ancient one. There’s another example of a badass powerful female lead where they don’t have to barely even mention it’s a female. She was completely believable, looked fine for action, it was great. And of course she’s a phenomenal actress.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Tilda Swinton is one of those asexual actresses I find oddly attractive because of how... Fuck, what's the word... Smooth? Confident? Ephemeral? I dunno. Something. Whatever it is. She makes me feel things. You know. Human emotions. And not arousal attraction. The whole surreal connection to existence. That's a massive credit to her, being a skinny bald old lady with shitty teeth. Not sure I'm even making sense, but I don't care.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Tilda Swinton is one of those asexual actresses I find oddly attractive because of how... Fuck, what's the word... Smooth? Confident? Ephemeral? I dunno. Something. Whatever it is. She makes me feel things. You know. Human emotions. And not arousal attraction. The whole surreal connection to existence. That's a massive credit to her, being a skinny bald old lady with shitty teeth. Not sure I'm even making sense, but I don't care.
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users