Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

I wonder if Black Panther 2 will be as critically well received as the first was.

BP2 will probably get 2 ratings

1) How they handle Chadwick’s death/how much do they honor him

2) the rest of the actual movie

If #1 is decent, then critically it will probably raise the overall movie rating up. But unless there is a standout performance in the movie, they’ll probably question direction of the franchise moving forward

spronk

FPS noob
i'll pick and choose, I look forward to Ant Man 3 since I love Kate from Lost and the movie will tie heavily into the future Avengers movie We Wuz Kangz, but yeah zero interest in any of the upcoming shows (Echo? LOL who gives a fuck) and most of the movies. Perfectly fine to watch BP2 at home 4 months later on D+, and won't have people talking to the screen like in theaters as if Shuri is listening for audience suggestions.

the only one i dunno about is GOTG3 (to watch in theaters), James Gunn and Chris Pratt more or less always deliver and its the last GOTG movie but that also probably means it doesn't really mean much for the future, just ties up the GOTGs storylines. I assume Adam Warlock will come into play but I've seen enough of him in the great video game to not really care about the movie version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Ant Man movies have really flown under the radar IMO. I think they are pretty damn good. Good humor and the supporting cast is great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Ant Man movies have really flown under the radar IMO. I think they are pretty damn good. Good humor and the supporting cast is great.
The Ant-Man movies are easily my most watched series besides Cap. Rudd kills it as Lang. Although rumors are he gets killed off in 3.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Ant-Man movies are easily my most watched series besides Cap. Rudd kills it as Lang. Although rumors are he gets killed off in 3.
yeah, i liked those two movie, and as Spronk said, everyone loves Freckles, she just smashes other hot girls to the floor.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1665168244100.png

This came out today. Was a fun watch. Only an hour long. I liked how they filmed it in black and white and the costumes done to feel like a 30's/40s horror movie.

This had nothing to do with or any involvement in the MCU. At least for now. But was awesome seeing Man-Thing fuck shit up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
View attachment 436738

This came out today. Was a fun watch. Only an hour long. I liked how they filmed it in black and white and the costumes done to feel like a 30's/40s horror movie.

This had nothing to do with or any involvement in the MCU. At least for now. But was awesome seeing Man-Thing fuck shit up.

Yea this was very good, zero connection to MCU, has Man Thing, well acted and shot and what a lot of fun

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Really , really enjoyable. I would consider this experimental by Marvel's standards. I have hardly a single complaint. Loved it!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yea this was very good, zero connection to MCU, has Man Thing, well acted and shot and what a lot of fun
i'm not so sure of that.The first shot was a stone? carving of the 1st gen Avengers. So they exist in this universe/whatever this is.

Juvarisx

Florida
When I say no connection to MCU is that like Ant Man didn't show up, and nothing of what happened here should have any effect on the larger MCU. Its just a fun self contained story, there are always going to be easter eggs

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When I say no connection to MCU is that like Ant Man didn't show up, and nothing of what happened here should have any effect on the larger MCU. Its just a fun self contained story, there are always going to be easter eggs

Outside the fun part it sounds like the rest of phase 4

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users