Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

"Based on the multiple interviews of Avengers: The Kang Dynasty writer Jeff Loveness, and the scoop of industry insider Grace Randolph stating director Destin Daniel Cretton’s demands for the film, the following heroes are reportedly said to assemble as the New Avengers"

Spider-Man
Shang-Chi
Sam Wilson
Captain Marvel
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Shuri
Yelena Belova
Namor
She-Hulk
Hulk
Ant-Man

• 2Barf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Thank God it has She-Panther, She-Hulk new black widow girl and captain Marvel. Only wish they'd also find a way to include Ironheart. Girl power!

Juvarisx

Florida

"Based on the multiple interviews of Avengers: The Kang Dynasty writer Jeff Loveness, and the scoop of industry insider Grace Randolph stating director Destin Daniel Cretton’s demands for the film, the following heroes are reportedly said to assemble as the New Avengers"

Spider-Man
Shang-Chi
Sam Wilson
Captain Marvel
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Shuri
Yelena Belova
Namor
She-Hulk
Hulk
Ant-Man

Well thats already wrong. Chris Hemsworth and Benedict Cumberbatch are in that film, so I guess they just forgot to add Thor and Dr. Strange or more likely they have NO idea who is in it.

Goatface

Well thats already wrong. Chris Hemsworth and Benedict Cumberbatch are in that film, so I guess they just forgot to add Thor and Dr. Strange or more likely they have NO idea who is in it.
don't see anything about thor being in it. iger just said he wants a mostly new team. i don't know he could be, hemsworth said few months ago, he thinks thor's next movie should be his last. which lead to theories they would either have kang kill thor to boost kang or have thor die to defeat him.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
don't see anything about thor being in it. iger just said he wants a mostly new team. i don't know he could be, hemsworth said few months ago, he thinks thor's next movie should be his last. which lead to theories they would either have kang kill thor to boost kang or have thor die to defeat him.
He meant Thor 4. They want to do God War with Hercules. Tentatively Thor 4 would be after Secret Wars.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Good video on the state of Disney, Marvel, and Hollywood.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well he did say Grace Randolph and that dumb ass cunt doesn't know shit about shit. God damn I hate that worthless bitch.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the following heroes are reportedly said to assemble as the New Avengers"

Spider-Man
Shang-Chi
Sam Wilson
Captain Marvel
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Shuri
Yelena Belova
Namor
She-Hulk
Hulk
Ant-Man

1679341612296.png

the trash man is gonna be busy this year hauling all that garbage

1679341333624.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Step 1: Make something good

Doesn't matter if it's new or v100 of a superhero created back in the '50s, merchandise numbers don't lie.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Origin stories are always, always their weakest (shut up about Iron Man 1, yes it was the best but it was the first of everything so the bar didn't exist). Even loved characters like Thor, Cap, and Fox stuff like Wolverine had shiiiiittty first movies. Most of the sequels sucked too (outside Cap 2/3, and Thor Ragnarok). I'd be shocked if they had an origin movie that didn't suck. The only one I can think of is MAYBE Ant Man because Paul Rudd is Paul Rudd and even that wasn't amazing. Guardians 1 also is amazing but that's an ensemble cast so it's a bit different in my mind.

If they ever start hitting higher than 20% success on origin movies we'll know they've got something going, but that shit ain't happening.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Origin stories are always, always their weakest (shut up about Iron Man 1, yes it was the best but it was the first of everything so the bar didn't exist). Even loved characters like Thor, Cap, and Fox stuff like Wolverine had shiiiiittty first movies. Most of the sequels sucked too (outside Cap 2/3, and Thor Ragnarok). I'd be shocked if they had an origin movie that didn't suck. The only one I can think of is MAYBE Ant Man because Paul Rudd is Paul Rudd and even that wasn't amazing. Guardians 1 also is amazing but that's an ensemble cast so it's a bit different in my mind.

If they ever start hitting higher than 20% success on origin movies we'll know they've got something going, but that shit ain't happening.
Guardians had an amazing origin movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's the bitch that wanted everything to not be white
Are you one of those people deluding themselves into thinking that Feige isn't the exact same way?

Also she was the "X-Men should be called X-People" lady.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know Fiege is the same, but I believe it's to a much lesser extent. She had it cranked to 11. Where as he got the whole story rolling by keeping his own sjw under control.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know Fiege is the same, but I believe it's to a much lesser extent. She had it cranked to 11. Where as he got the whole story rolling by keeping his own sjw under control.

Basing that on anything other than your own imagination?

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're the steelbook dude right? Does your baseless wishful thinking stem from your inability to admit that the MCU is almost certainly doomed to sputter out and die in the coming years and Feige will be the one who killed it? Since when does a fucking SJW ever keep themselves under control? Ike Perlmutter was the one keeping the DEI bullshit out and the sudden decline of the MCU directly correlates with Feige's promotion to CCO. As soon as Feige had the final say in the MCU (the beginning of Phase 4) it started to go to shit. Do you think it's a coincidence that the most successful Phase 4 project by an incredibly wide margin is also the only project that Feige didn't have total control over? Judging from the accusations of racism and misogyny against Amy Pascal in her wiki page I'm guessing she's very much in the same vein as Perlmutter and told Feige to fuck off with all the faggotry he originally had planned for No Way Home.

Maybe I should just save this somewhere so I can copy/paste the gist of it the next time someone is simping for Feige.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users