Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, there are tons of characters. And a lot suck dick.

Which is why they weren't popular as comics. The successful ones are successful for a reason.

Can't be too far away from Iger announcing the future of Marvel is on Disney+

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I finally got around to watching the GotG holiday special over the weekend. I started watching it the day it came out, but the beginning is shotty Bevis and Butt-Head style animation that really didn't do it for me. Then I remembered that I didn't actually watch it, only to discover the animation lasts all of 5-6 minutes total.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny how you need nothing more than the word of a bruised woman to have probable cause for an arrest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol I love all the comments of people refusing to believe it without video but then say fuck Ezra Miller.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol I love all the comments of people refusing to believe it without video but then say fuck Ezra Miller.
A) Poundmetoo's legacy of high publicity false accusations destroyed the credibility of women

B) There literally was video footage of Ezra Miller choking some bitch

• 4Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ezgif-4-ca0dcc9f74.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Swearing you did nothing wrong after choking your gf and slapping her hard enough to cut her open isn't exactly a good look, and it sounds like there is at least a witness (the cab driver) if not video footage.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

lol love how people think being accused of 1 thing once is exactly the same as someone being accused of a new thing every week for a year