Marvel Universe stuff

Goatface

she looks better with hair framing her face

1691872164020.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Funny how there was no superhero fatigue for 20+ movies but only now starts popping up. Or perhaps no one wants to see 3 fugbunnies in a woke pile of trash movie.
Nah, there is superhero fatigue....in the people making the movies.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Dear god... it's never going to end. Can we just go ahead and hire Tom Cruise to play Steel or Black Lightning and call it a day?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good.

We need more movies clocking in at 100 minutes or under.

Somehow we have dozens, maybe even hundreds, of classics from the 70's through 90's that were short (see pretty much every John Hughes movie), but now a terrible comedy that doesn't make me laugh twice clocks in at two and a half hours.

I don't know why every fucking movie has to be ungodly long now.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

won't somebody think of the children Marvel stars of shitty TV shows

also wtf is Wonder Man

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

also wtf is Wonder Man
another spot on casting by marvel
1693619826006.png

iirc, wonder man started out as an actor/stunt man, got powers, became a villain, got stronger powers, became a hero, died/coma, did some more hero stuff and went back to being an actor. show is rumored to be more about him as an actor with powers

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
View attachment 488999
iirc, wonder man started out as an actor/stunt man, got powers, became a villain, got stronger powers, became a hero, died/coma, did some more hero stuff and went back to being an actor. show is rumored to be more about him as an actor with powers
He's also one of those iconic Avengers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 488999
You left out the whole Ultron/Vision portion of his story.

spronk

FPS noob

i like raimi but a secret wars by him would suck probably. dr. strange 2 was average, at best and all the little raimi-isms kinda stood out

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

i like raimi but a secret wars by him would suck probably. dr. strange 2 was average, at best and all the little raimi-isms kinda stood out
When it is written, edited, and directed by committee, does it really matter whos name is on the door?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

3c_wv.jpg

steelbook
no disc

lol
Looks like this isn't ageing well. Looking at the Best Buy app today, I just noticed these. And yes, they have discs.

There's also this one, but it isn't available with 4k Blu-Ray discs for some reason.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Funny how there was no superhero fatigue for 20+ movies but only now starts popping up. Or perhaps no one wants to see 3 fugbunnies in a woke pile of trash movie.
People don't want to see crappily written girl power movies.