Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
the kraven in the spiderman 2 video game (new) is pretty awesome, big motherfucker too

madame web looks hilariously bad but also basically teenage girls the movie so who gives a fuck. its gotta be only lesbians now greenlighting movies, chicks want to see hot dudes they don't give a single fuck about other women.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kraven looks so bad. Nothing even close to the character.
Kraven has always been a pretty bad vilian. It definitely doesn't look as bad as it should.

When I heard Madame was getting made I thought it was going to have Holland in it

elidib

Vyemm Raider
You're already out of the asshat competition, you don't need to keep campaigning.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
so not just one female spiderman, but 4

FUCK YOU STUDIOS

Don't worry, I'm sure someday Sony will make some bad Spider-Man variant movies for us, after they are done using them all in Spider-Verse. Can't taint Nick Cage's Spider-Man Noir with a live action Noir movie....Unless they get Nick Cage for that too.

Goatface

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I get why they did the multiverse shit but I had some high hopes that they would do galactus and FF4 proper and do that right a la infinity war. They could have absorbed a few stinkers as long as the occaisional awesome team up or CA:TWS dropped.
Should have set up Galactus by having him kill Captain Marvel in her movie, then Guardians of the Galaxy in theirs. Then you relaunch FF14 while this is going on. Set up Dr Doom as a brilliant powerful anti hero. Silver Surfer introduced. Maybe have a couple other movies setting it up. After they kill Galactus Dr Doom is already set up as the next villain, people know him and his capabilities. Give him a solid reason and your franchise is set for at least a decade between him and Galactus.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Should have set up Galactus by having him kill Captain Marvel in her movie, then Guardians of the Galaxy in theirs. Then you relaunch FF14 while this is going on. Set up Dr Doom as a brilliant powerful anti hero. Silver Surfer introduced. Maybe have a couple other movies setting it up. After they kill Galactus Dr Doom is already set up as the next villain, people know him and his capabilities. Give him a solid reason and your franchise is set for at least a decade between him and Galactus.
doesnt Rogue totally yoink her powers from CM? they should have ended the movie with that and properly introduce the Xmen universe with a cliffhanger. that 1989 era CGI they shoehorned in at the end with Beast was the worst thing ever.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I jerked off to this. No homo.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

feels like the same 20 actors just play all the roles now

shoulda gotten a big ass massive somoan dude to play galactus. not for any reason but it would be hilarious as hell

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Damn, between the Reed Richards casting and the Galactus casting rumors, its almost like they're seeking out actors that look like the characters theyre playing.

This is getting fucking weird. Next thing you know we'll get a pretty white girl cast as Sue Storm.

• 1Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

feels like the same 20 actors just play all the roles now

shoulda gotten a big ass massive somoan dude to play galactus. not for any reason but it would be hilarious as hell

This will be the Thanos treatment, it will be a CGI charavcter voiced by Bardem, and if you arent rock hard thinking about this maniac playing Galactus its wild. Hes perfect

• 1Like