Marvel Universe stuff

Xevy

Log Wizard
They even say at one point that Tony Stark was basically giving them room and board and he's dead soooo..

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
They even say at one point that Tony Stark was basically giving them room and board and he's dead soooo..
I mean, he's dead. The guy whos superpower was basically being rich and planning for stuff. He died, after a fight they were all anticipating for a long time.

I wonder if theres any kind of legal framework where a rich guy can arrange it so his wealth can be distributed in some way after this death. Maybe a genius like Stark could invent some kind of document for that purpose.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I mean, he's dead. The guy whos superpower was basically being rich and planning for stuff. He died, after a fight they were all anticipating for a long time.

I wonder if theres any kind of legal framework where a rich guy can arrange it so his wealth can be distributed in some way after this death. Maybe a genius like Stark could invent some kind of document for that purpose.

Yeah like leaving it all to his wife and daughter?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
No thats what would happen by default.

I'm saying that with a minimum of planning he could easily have established like The Avengers Trust or some bullshit (somebody can correct me on the terminology here; I dont know this shit but rich people do) to take care of all Avengers for life. It seems like the obvious thing any of his dozens of money people would have suggested at some point. Regular joes with a net worth barely cracknig six figures do this stuff, but we're expected to believe the richest and most famous guy on the planet whos also a genius didnt think of it.

Fucker

Log Wizard

I'm saying that with a minimum of planning he could easily have established like The Avengers Trust or some bullshit (somebody can correct me on the terminology here; I dont know this shit but rich people do) to take care of all Avengers for life. It seems like the obvious thing any of his dozens of money people would have suggested at some point. Regular joes with a net worth barely cracknig six figures do this stuff, but we're expected to believe the richest and most famous guy on the planet whos also a genius didnt think of it.
You have way too much time on your hands.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tony had to be too retarded to leave some provision for the Avengers, the hack SJW writers wouldn't be able to force a hamfisted "redlining" plot if he wasn't.

Juvarisx

Florida
It's one of those things that the movie writers never really thought about because who cares, and audiences never thought about it either. It was a lazy discrimination plot point made to score points for a medicore at best tv show that opened a can of worms that never should have been opened.

Yes Tony logically would have made sure the Avengers were taken care of, but I guess the black dude is the only one that gets fucked over again lol. Like what does Bucky do? Well that doesnt matter I guess.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Except the Avengers hadn't existed for years at that point so that would make zero sense

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Why is the onus even on Tony? Nick fury is the one who organized the Avengers, founded and funded their early days, doles out assignments and coordinates their operations. All paid for on the governments tab (before secret invasion at least) out of the Avengers Initiative project.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Why is the onus even on Tony? Nick fury is the one who organized the Avengers, founded and funded their early days, doles out assignments and coordinates their operations. All paid for on the governments tab (before secret invasion at least) out of the Avengers Initiative project.
Black man stiffin a brother. Damn racism

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seemed pretty clear Tony had taken over after Winter Soldier till Civil War and everything went to shit. So Tony would have given 2 fucks up until he kissed and made up with Capt in endgame

Goatface

wasn't pepper running everything?
did marvel miss a big girl boss opportunity? know they are still trying to make ironheart a thing. other than being 50's and weird , paltrow is one of the few saying she would love to do more.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
wasn't pepper running everything?
did marvel miss a big girl boss opportunity? know they are still trying to make ironheart a thing. other than being 50's and weird , paltrow is one of the few saying she would love to do more.

The queef candles not taking off like she hoped?

joz123

Potato del Grande
her stake in the company is reportedly worth $75m
Come On Wtf GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

Her Net Worth is $200 mill, lady does good business even if shes nuts. She has been CEO of Stark since IM2 I think, and obviously the company is hers so they could incorporate her if they wanted, but her acting off RDJ was what made her character I doubt it would be as interesting or playful with someone else other then maybe Happy.