Marvel Universe stuff

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kang isn't a horrible villain. They just executed him fucking terribly. I want Doom but they can't get shit right ATM

Follow the comics, people say comics don't translate well but from The Deadpool films and 3 coming up proves them wrong

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Remember when everyone freaked out that Idris Elba was Heimdall?

lol

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Remember when the pastiest white guy ever played Khan?

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember when the pastiest white guy ever played Khan?
Star Trek Spock GIF

• 2Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought Kang was a purple alien. I wasn’t a huge FF fan. Do Galactus right and get the fuck off the stage.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I thought Kang was a purple alien. I wasn’t a huge FF fan. Do Galactus right and get the fuck off the stage.

This made me look up the old marvel cards series 1-3.

I miss those cards, too bad my stupid teenager self sold them off for $$ for vidya game systems. Had a full set of series 1-3 including all holograms and such. Wasted lots of time just looking through them and reading the shit on the back like power stats and stuff.

I want the 90's back.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So lets recap.

1. They pull an absolutely ridiculous race swap and cast a black dude for the pasty white descendent of Reed Richards
2. The ghetto ass actor can't control his ghetto ass ways and gets in legal trouble
3. Marvel drops his ass
4. Even on fucking FoH the only replacements anybody suggests are other black dudes.

You'd best start believing in completely demoralized societies - you're living in one.
In fairness, I think one person did bring up that since it's a multiverse person thing, they could cast a white guy. But yeah, it's pretty sad.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Her Net Worth is $200 mill, lady does good business even if shes nuts. She has been CEO of Stark since IM2 I think, and obviously the company is hers so they could incorporate her if they wanted, but her acting off RDJ was what made her character I doubt it would be as interesting or playful with someone else other then maybe Happy.

She was good with Coulson - but he’s dead or at least might as wel be cause agents of shield was shit

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remember when everyone freaked out that Idris Elba was Heimdall?

lol
I still hate that they had him be Heimdall. He's a great actor but It still bothers me. Same with Domino/ Nick Fury. I still haven't watch the new GoT series but black Targaryens just looks out of place

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
I still hate that they had him be Heimdall. He's a great actor but It still bothers me. Same with Domino/ Nick Fury. I still haven't watch the new GoT series but black Targaryens just looks out of place

Yeah. Also still annoyed the portray Jesus with blonde hair and blue eyes instead of the Arab he was, lol.

• 2Garbage
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Yeah. Also still annoyed the portray Jesus with blonde hair and blue eyes instead of the Arab he was, lol.
When was the last time there was a portrayal of Jesus as a blond dude on film or TV?

Don't think I've ever seen one, aside from old paintings.