Joseph Quin - Johnny Storm
Ebon Moss-Bachrach - The Thing
TBA - Dr. Doom

So only race swap was Pedro lol

GGTy458bAAAf6ol

Last edited:

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only casting I like is Elon, sadly I doubt they can pull it off and Elon will just be a voice actor

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Fantastic 4 cast has FINALLY been announced officially

Pedro Pascal - Mr. Fantastic
Vanessa Kirby - Sue Storm
Joseph Quin - Johnny Storm
Ebon Moss-Bachrach - The Thing

So only race swap was Pedro lol

GGTy458bAAAf6ol

The only casting I like is Elon, sadly I doubt they can pull it off and Elon will just be a voice actor

Does it count as race swapped when The Thing actor is a jew named "black?"

Goatface

they all seem a little old to be 1/2 of the mcu future.
joseph quinn - 31
vanessa kirby - 35
ebon moss-bachrach - 46
pedro pascal - 48

would like to see some of the rumor to be true with the F4 starting in 60's and by some way end up in modern day.
they could have a solo movie in the 60's with galactus showing up and eating their earth. to save the team, reed crosses time/space and the baxter building just pops into the middle of kansas' farm

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
would like to see some of the rumor to be true with the F4 starting in 60's and by some way end up in modern day.
they could have a solo movie in the 60's with galactus showing up and eating their earth. to save the team, reed crosses time/space and the baxter building just pops into the middle of kansas' farm
They did kind of imply that the new Baxter building was gonna be where the old Avengers tower is in one of the Spidey movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
they all seem a little old to be 1/2 of the mcu future.
joseph quinn - 31
vanessa kirby - 35
ebon moss-bachrach - 46
pedro pascal - 48

This is def set in the 60's even ignoring the aesthetic in the poster this is the magazine Thing is reading. This will def be a Lost in Space or something similar where they pop up in the present at the end. Also there are rumors that Doom isnt in this and it will be Galactus.

GGT8FC2WUAA6h_X

Goatface

Marvel Studios moving Thunderbolts to May 2, 2025, and pushing back Fantastic Four to July 25, 2025,

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh great, Pedro Pascal yet again. One more reason not to care about any movie from Disney that doesn't have Deadpool in the name. Fuck that guy.

I don't have a problem necessarily with the others, but none of them inspire me except for that Ebon guy, but of course we won't actually see him unless they do origin story/flashbacks. The Stranger Things kid, meh, doesn't scream Human Torch to me, but maybe he'll be great. Chick is attractive enough in a weird sort of way, and I liked her in MI, but again, doesn't really say Invisible Girl to me either. None of the actors do, which is the problem I guess, but if this were Phase 2 or 3 I would be completely willing to give them a shot (even with Pascal). Now? Fuck that, pirated video at best.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Animation looks like crap, just give me some good stories. Invincible looked like shit originally

I like Morph but he's a very minor character. Feels weird they are giving him as much attention

Last edited:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damn that theme song. Feels like just yesterday sitting on the floor of the living room staring up at the big ass CRT TV.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As someone who hasn't really watched the original since it aired when I was a kid, I thought Cyclops and Rogue mostly sounded as I remember them. Storm wasn't terrible either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
My first thought was "oh of course they put a black women in it"... but it's Storm lol. The well is so poisoned that I can't see a black person in something without thinking it's a DEI psyop.

• 1Pathetic

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
As someone who hasn't really watched the original since it aired when I was a kid, I thought Cyclops and Rogue mostly sounded as I remember them. Storm wasn't terrible either.
The only off voice was wolverine

• 1Like