Marvel Universe stuff

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
1710886635937.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Goatface

I wonder if these episodes will be dropped all at once like Echo was.

seems to have worked to get some good headlines the 1st week, then it dropped by at least 49% in week 2 as didn't make the top 10. if it came out weekly would been lower than ms marvel and this was on both d+ and hulu. think both iron heart and wonderman are both listed as D+ shows.
1710889771719.png

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
last movie i saw in theater was 1917 in jan 2020. the funny thing, for christmas one of my friends gave me a $25 gift card for the new movie place. when i got it, it was almost pay for 3 tickets, now it might cover 2.
That's the very last movie I saw, too. Was the only person in an IMAX matinee. Haven't been back since.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

Looking back on it now, Mackie says: "The Falcon and [the] Winter Soldier, I really enjoyed doing that show. I was actually excited to do a second season, just so me and Sebastian [Stan] can get paid to hang out.

"Because it's like me, him and Daniel Brühl. It's kind of like the perfect storm of happiness."

As Mackie puts it: "When they decided to go back to the movies, it is what it is, but I don't have my friends anymore, so it kind of dampens it a little bit."

So Winter Soldier is not in Captain America 4, no surprise there since he is in Thunderbolts along with Baron Zemo. Sounds like Mackie is not having fun on the set of Cap 4 though lol

also leaks have come out now about Thunderbolts, specifically Winter Soldier the movie kills him great moves by Marvel as always.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Looking back on it now, Mackie says: "The Falcon and [the] Winter Soldier, I really enjoyed doing that show. I was actually excited to do a second season, just so me and Sebastian [Stan] can get paid to hang out.

"Because it's like me, him and Daniel Brühl. It's kind of like the perfect storm of happiness."

As Mackie puts it: "When they decided to go back to the movies, it is what it is, but I don't have my friends anymore, so it kind of dampens it a little bit."

So Winter Soldier is not in Captain America 4, no surprise there since he is in Thunderbolts along with Baron Zemo. Sounds like Mackie is not having fun on the set of Cap 4 though lol

also leaks have come out now about Thunderbolts, specifically Winter Soldier the movie kills him great moves by Marvel as always.
just bring back Rogers and get the band back together to fight Galactus.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Vision Quest? Heck yeah, great Matthew Modine flick. Whenever I hear "Lunatic Fringe" I think of the scene with Modine running down the street in a garbage bag.

Goatface

CanWeGetToast apparently is reporting Franklin Richards will be in the F4 movie and Seth Rogan is going to be doing an r rated animated venom movie for sony

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
CanWeGetToast apparently is reporting Franklin Richards will be in the F4 movie and Seth Rogan is going to be doing an r rated animated venom movie for sony
Seth Rogan? fucking seriously? that guy is box office poison. signing him is the same as ensuring your movie bombs out of the gate.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rogan can be fine. Dont want to trust him and I don't like him producing most of my favorite comics.

With that said, most underground comics might not have ever been known without him bringing them to the small screan

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seth Rogan? fucking seriously? that guy is box office poison. signing him is the same as ensuring your movie bombs out of the gate.
I mean his last two animated projects did well. TMNT Mutant Mayhem, he is working on the sequel for that atm, and Invincible. He's also doing a new Darkwing Duck as well.