Marvel Universe Stuff

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
WoooooooOooooOOOO WoooooooOooooOOOO WOOOOOOO

Nerds need to calm down and shut up so you can actually hear what's being said.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Marvel XD Week Cinemark

All (?) marvel movies being shown at Cinemark for $5 each Aug 26 - 31st, schedule and shit up above. $2 drinks and $3 popcorns too, pretty decent deal if you got time

hoping I get my moviepass thingie in time and it works on those, i'd see a few movies again on the big screen like GOTG, Avengers, Civil War

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
There's been a slow drip of Captain Marvel news since Comic Con. It'll be set in the 1990's. Samuel L. Jackson will be in it as pre-eyepatch Fury (makes me wonder if we'll see Agent Coulson return to the big screen as well) and the badies will be Skrulls.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Marvel XD Week Cinemark

All (?) marvel movies being shown at Cinemark for $5 each Aug 26 - 31st, schedule and shit up above. $2 drinks and $3 popcorns too, pretty decent deal if you got time

hoping I get my moviepass thingie in time and it works on those, i'd see a few movies again on the big screen like GOTG, Avengers, Civil War
Sounds great, my local XD theater is closed for construction of Luxury Loungers. Possibly because there's shit-all for new movies worth a damn atm.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
God I love that woman since Lost, for some reason. She can sting me any day.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She is amazeballs. And yes, ever since Lost. Damn is she lovely. Who cares if she's now older. Still looks great. With her hair pulled back like that, it's very Jessica Biel-esque.

spronk

FPS noob
why does she have an upside down dick as her front logo

that totally looks like FemShep N7 armor, pretty cool. and yeah, i'm another guy who'd watch anything with Kate from Lost, she was the only thing that made the Hobbit 2 bearable

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The only way she could have made any of The Hobbit bearable was to have flashed some boob.

Alas she didn't and it wasn't.