Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gemma turns into attempted 1st degree murderer. WTF? o_O

edit: actually she did murder someone, just not the right person. 180 degree departure from her S1/S2 character.
Yup hermione has turned all slytherin this season.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They better do something other than just sweep it under the rug. Gemma committed premeditated murder and was willing to risk the success of an important op at the same time. She's a total loose cannon at this point, and if they just kinda forget about it, it would be absolutely terrible writing even by the low standards of this show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Who says Gemma is going back w/ Coulson. Maybe she'll stay with Nu-SHIELD that wants to kill powered ppl, for realsies, maybe Coulson has fucked with Mays trust enough that she wants to stay in Nu-SHIELD too.

We know next eps prolly has to deal with Nu-SHIELD holding skye/lincoln against their will, so theres that.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the girl can cause an avalanche I am pretty sure locking daisy on a boat against her will is right up there with a hulk on a heli-carrier of unwise decisions.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The more I think about it, the more it bugs the shit out of me what they did with Gemma. I mean yeah I could see her slowly going down a dark path because of what happened to Trip, but her just jumping gleefully and without remorse straight into premeditated murder? It's fucking absurd.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The more I think about it, the more it bugs the shit out of me what they did with Gemma. I mean yeah I could see her slowly going down a dark path because of what happened to Trip, but her just jumping gleefully and without remorse straight into premeditated murder? It's fucking absurd.
then factor in that she only used treating mike as an excuse to come along so she could kill ward. thats pretty callous shit right there. the dude really needed treatment and if ward wasnt along she may have just said fuck mike and stayed in the lab.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well it does go back to the beginning of the year when she saw Raina all Sonic like rip apart her team, she's like, we need something permanent or something more powerful than nite nite guns?

The whole "i hate inhumans, skye must sorta die!" stance didn't fit right,

you know what did fit right? when skye teleported in, and the 3 of them were just catching up, it seemed cute.

They just have Gemma playing too many roles, hell right now, she's about the only scientist/nerd in tv land that wanted to murder someone and carried it out (it was botched), instead of the "oh i thought it through, i can't go living on knowing i killed a person, i've changed my tune"

no, she skipped over that and went, "i'mma kill this Ward fucker"

I mean what other nerd in tv land has actually killed?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dexter was a psycho first, then a nerd in sheeps clothing to continue to be a free psycho, he was always a killer.

And the riddler is a supervillain, they kinda kill as a job requirement.