Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

moontayle

Golden Squire
They were interested enough for a pilot to be scripted. Maybe it's something they keep in their back pocket if they run out of ideas, or they use that to shift things away from the main team for an episode or two.

Next week is either going to be awesome or a huge disappointment. No in between.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I wondering where they are going with the Inhumans on AoS. The movie is set to be in 2019, that's 4 years away...it's a very long time to do a built up.

Are they interested in introducing the Inhumans of the movie during the TV show? Or are they just gonna run with these Inhumans for 4 years, and then just come out with another hidden Inhumans group that will be the ones we know.

In either case it seems a long time to drag that storyline.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bobbi is easily the hottest girl on that show, they cant kill uber hotties, can they?
MCU mockingbird is easily the best mockingbird. I think she's been killed twice, with a 20year hiatus, and they basically only resurrected her b/c Bendis wanted a Mr/Mrs Smith couple.

Kill skye! still my goto person for a death.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
They need to cut the fat. Don't spend any resources on the sjw backed shit show Carter, and just flat out get rid of that crap and double down on Agents. Take Carter budget and throw it to Agents and make it the show it can be.

And Bobbi's forehead wart is so damn distracting. Reminds me of Christian Bale.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
And Bobbi's forehead wart is so damn distracting. Reminds me of Christian Bale.
you can go oogle her stunt double then
rrr_img_97724.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
Crazy Season Finale

I thought for sure they killed Fitz, it being a Whedon production.

When they chopped off Coulson's arm holy fuck.

Only thing that bothered me was that Hyde should have been Bulkier, but whatever.

Looks like they are building there own shield carrier. Maybe secret warriors is happening.

And Jemma nooooo

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
It trended #1 worldwide on twitter too. Looks of good stuff to come next year with how this one ended. They continued the phase 2 MCU tradition with an arm loss as well.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That and also Jiyang giving the whole "Join me, and we will rule the Galaxy!" pitch to Skye ;p

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Now that's what you call synergy!Star Wars: The Force Awakens only in theaters this December

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I just remember reading how Kevin Feige (MCU Production Overseer guy) had them put an arm/hand loss/removal in the MCU Phase 2 films as his nod to Empire Strikes Back. So thought it was funny that he made them to it on AoS too.

Column_sl

shitlord
That and also Jiyang giving the whole "Join me, and we will rule the Galaxy!" pitch to Skye ;p
O yeah , this episode was a total nod to Empire.

They also had
Skyes dad ( Darth Vader) kill his mom in dramatic fashion as she is sucking the life from Skye

rrr_img_97845.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mockingbird vs Ward/Cara was a pretty great fight scene. She's a badass.

But the Skye vs. Multiple woMan initial fight scene was bonkers. The slow mo and extreme zooming really gave a sense of how sort of claustrophobic it was for Skye to be in the middle fighting all of them at once.

Really strong finale.