Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Column_sl

shitlord
Jia Ying is really acting like most of the Inhuman royalty imo.

They would have killed all those Shield instantly for even thinking about setting foot in there nation without an invite.

Shield's plan to put them on an index is arrogant.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
SHIELD isn't invading the X-mansion where they have a DangerRoom and train all day fighting holo sentienals

Afterlife looks like a hippie dippie place, they probably have a few "fighting" powered's here and there but most seem to just be gifted like JiaYing(immortal) or Raina(precog, ok she has some death needles too), i mean if SHIELD starts to turn the tide and JaiYing says, we're in trouble, we need "Black Bolt", holy shit AOS would win the ratings war next week, cuz right now, we just have Inhumans, but we don't have "our" inhumans.

And yea i agree she is acting like Inhuman Royalty, pretty much sounds like Medusa.

Szlia

Most of the people in the village just have the potential to gain powers, but have yet to go through the mist or whatever. At least that's how I understood it. How many people are in the village is pretty unclear though. I don't remember seeing any general shot that shows the whole thing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually Szlia brings up a really good point, most of the Inhumans at Afterlife haven't been exposed to the Terrigen Mists, so Jia Ying really is pitting her fucking hippie commune against a paramilitary organization.

I wonder how exactly Hunter is going to save Bobbi, since that's the only way I can imagine the two of them ending up on the spinoff together.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wtb Black Bolt in the next episode
smile.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Here's a question, wtf is Fury, and Maria doing.

Is he in Shield, or not because Gonzalez knew about him since that was the big Coulson reveal. Coulson even goes do you want to explain that to Fury?? and Gonzalez looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

The next episode tho, Coulson is still director of Shield, and Fury is running around with a Heli Carrier.

If Fury is not in SHIELD anymore he better give up that US property!

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Actually Szlia brings up a really good point, most of the Inhumans at Afterlife haven't been exposed to the Terrigen Mists, so Jia Ying really is pitting her fucking hippie commune against a paramilitary organization.

I wonder how exactly Hunter is going to save Bobbi, since that's the only way I can imagine the two of them ending up on the spinoff together.
Right. Afterlife isn't the main Inhuman city...it's basically a summer camp for potential Inhuman recruits and she is the head counselor.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well my guess is they're going to plug Agent Carter in during the Agents of Shield midseason break again, and maybe if it does well 2 seasons in a row we'll get a full season out of it.

Still wondering when exactly they're going to set the second season of Agent Carter, it cant be more than a year or so before she becomes one of the founders of SHIELD when the first season ended.

Column_sl

shitlord
What sucks is they lost the guy playing the young Tony Stark, he was one of the best parts of the show.

James D'Arcy is still there tho so I feel confident.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there are slots for winter and summer breaks. dc will have 3 shows on cw this fall. shouldnt be a problem

What sucks is they lost the guy playing the young Tony Stark, he was one of the best parts of the show.

James D'Arcy is still there tho so I feel confident.
howard stark?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
They can have Jarvis fill in for Stark easily enough. Need some Stark Industries toys? Jarvis will bring the van around.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well they had to have finished filming before they knew the spinoff wasn't going forward, so it's pretty safe to say Bobbi will still get out of her predicament somehow, and it will probably involve Hunter.