Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Column_sl

shitlord
Raina is pretty evil if you remember the first season. I don't doubt she is up to no good.

Of all the people I think Hyde is really the one that should be forgiven. He really did everything to get back with his daughter, and is constantly shit on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Of all the people I think Hyde is really the one that should be forgiven. He really did everything to get back with his daughter, and is constantly shit on.
I agree, except that part of the everything he did to get back with his daughter was become a complete monster that could barely be called human anymore.

Column_sl

shitlord
I thought it was funny when his wife said we are turning in him for killing Shield agents, and he was like I never killed any Shield just Hydra.

To me he is like the Hulk, or a really extreme version of the Punisher. We haven't seen him harm anyone yet but criminals.

In the comics tho he is a complete monster.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, we have the benefit of extra knowledge because we're the viewers, but he's obviously about to kill a bunch of SHIELD agents next episode.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Raina is pretty evil if you remember the first season. I don't doubt she is up to no good.

vlcsnap-2015-03-22-16h36m21s80-1024x576.png

Cybsled

If she had those during the Sopranos, maybe she wouldn't have ended up dead.

In any case, I sort of feel like Jiyang was the bad influence on Cal
wink.png
We know that he knew she was alive, so it stands to reason she probably set him on his path of destruction to find her.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok well his crew killed that guy then, lol. Forgot about that episode with scissor fingers.
After he said he hadn't killed any shield agents, he mumbled something else that I didn't quite catch. But I think it was along the lines of "At least I don't think so, well maybe blah blah blah". So, I think he forgot about the escapades with scissor fingers too.

So, I thought they would be setting up the civil war here before the next movie. Does the war with the inhumans play into that, or are they going to have to wrap that up first? I was already kinda seeing the fractures and making guesses about who would line up on each side.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they still gotta take care of hulk first b4 civil war (unless they did in AOU? didn't have time to see it yet), cuz you know whichever side has the hulk wins.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was the hulk not part of the civil war? I kinda figured that the hulk was just a wild card and no matter who's side he was on he was liable to attack anyone. That seems to be how they're playing him in the MCU.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Hulk was already shot into space, Civil War happened while he was away, I think.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hulk was already shot into space, Civil War happened while he was away, I think.
yea it was.

stark - "hulk be crazy, we gotta take care of him" (literally)
stark - "hey hulk, us good natured illuminati wanna send you to a world away from us humans cuz you cray, cray, go fuck up some space animals"
hulk - "ok, tony"

rocket hulk into space this is the prelude to WWHulk

Nitro + New warriors = explosion and a dead town civil war.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Way to reinforce the negative feelings towards your people Jiaying.

The end of the conversation was like watching a train wreck. You know bad shit's about to happen, but you can't look away. This show is certainly a long way away from those first few "problem of the week" episodes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I understand her position but her plan doesn't make any fucking sense. They should have just evacuated, and figured out some new way of getting around without using Gordon o much.

Neph_sl

shitlord
They're a bunch of superhumans, they ought to be fighting back. I'm hoping they tear SHIELD a new one for the finale. Not that I have anything against SHIELD, I just want to see some super powered explosions.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah but judging from every single Inhuman we've seen aside from Daisy, their powers don't seem to generally run towards the kind of direct destructive force that can deal with a bunch of quinjets loaded with shield agents.

I'm sure we'll suddenly see that they have a bunch of that kind of Inhuman who were just keeping a low profile before the finale.

Neph_sl

shitlord
The preview shows Lincoln fighting too. We know he can fly and has some kind of electric power, so I'm hoping he handles at least one quinjet.

I should probably just go watch Age of Ultron and stop expecting this 2 hr finale to be a mini Marvel movie...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lincoln could barely neutralize Deathlok. If he's suddenly flying around blasting quinjets out of the sky while he's still recovering from what Hydra put him through it will be pretty fucking stupid. I have no doubt that Daisy could fuck them all up herself if she was really motivated, but I think she has too much faith in Coulson. She'll likely believe that Gonzalez acted against Coulson's wishes and do her best to defend Afterlife from SHIELD as non-lethally as she can, until she finds out that Jia Ying lied/sees Cal going berserk on the Hyde Formula, then she might really cut loose. I could also see Cal being so far gone on the formula that he actually goes after Daisy, which would end their relationship once and for all and probably push him the rest of the way over the edge once he found out. I'm sure he'd still find a way to blame Coulson though.

Only way Daisy doesn't figure out what Jia Ying did yet is if the writers decide to have her stay with the Inhumans instead of rejoining SHIELD, in which case it will end up being some huge reveal where Daisy turns against Jia Ying during the mid-season finale of season 3.