Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So that brings up an interesting thought. The monolith was interpreted as death to the Inhumans and people thought it was the monolith itself. However, it seems it may just be a gateway of sorts, which means the association with death may just be related to what is on the other side.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Makes sense.
The Kree hunter from last season said the Kree wanted to destroy all the Inhumans since they viewed them as a failure.
So a gateway to send Inhumans back to the Kree for them to deal with them make sense.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I sounded like a Nostradouche when Fitz opened that thing and said it was a Hebrew word and Coulson asked him which one. "Death" I pronounced with great solemnity.

Several things were thrown at me. I expected more reverence and awe.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Great opener and all... but holy hell Daisy was smoking in the black tank top and tactical pants.

Preview for next week had Peter MacNicol who played an Asgardian in season one.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did she gain a little weight? i'm not calling her a chubby by any means, but she looks thicker, compared to the red dress gif above
rrr_img_111419.jpg

also for those interested
Blanka(lash) was an inhuman they created last year, just for this storyline basically (activating all inhumans), he sucks btw, maybe he's better, he's basically bishop with less personality.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe she was trying to work out to get into a more action-oriented physical shape since she is doing the super hero thing now?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So that brings up an interesting thought. The monolith was interpreted as death to the Inhumans and people thought it was the monolith itself. However, it seems it may just be a gateway of sorts, which means the association with death may just be related to what is on the other side.
Let's hope it's better than that because that's just one more poor plot device tied to this monolith. The thing was already stupid as hell to begin with, created the new shield by being so important that Adama and Mockingbird couldn't scuttle the ship even though they had no about it whatsoever. Legendary dire threat to all Inhumans and it's just a immobile portal back to Kree homeworld? That's terrible and shows the writers don't know what they wanted to do with the thing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm always confused by portals that send people out into the ruined badlands of whatever planet. At least with Stargates there was a specific spot. If this is really the "death of the Inhumans" why doesn't it transport them directly into a volcano? Or at least a supermax prison cell? Even if it has been thousands of years you'd think it isn't just some random spot in a desert.

Yes, I know we didn't actually see where she got sent to, and maybe it was a ruined city that she got sent to or something. I really hope that is the case. Just saying, 9 times out of 10 when someone teleports like that it is to some random uninhabited spot, or at least a spot that allows our heroes to barely outrun the inevitable patrol that shows up. Just once I'd love to see them show up in a prison cell filled with the corpses of the others that went through, or a giant trash compactor, or something.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
also for those interested
Blanka(lash) was an inhuman they created last year, just for this storyline basically (activating all inhumans), he sucks btw, maybe he's better, he's basically bishop with less personality.
Bishop had a personality?!?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Clark Gregg has said they are def the MCU Secret Warriors. Is SHIELD still around? did they say it was the Avengers or SHIELD that brought down the island in this eps? Also what was the new whack ass name of the new group?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe she was trying to work out to get into a more action-oriented physical shape since she is doing the super hero thing now?
I think this likely is more it. She seems more in shape than she was before probably makes sense with the action stuff they are asking her to do.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it looks like they depowered skye. last year she is moving mountains, but now she is having trouble holding back a blue porcupine even with help from inhuman paul walker? heh whatever, the rosalind chick is a milf, wouldnt mind a piece of that. when they showed gemma, i immediately thought she was in Altair 4 from The Tommyknockers.

in the Stephen King book The Tommyknockers (fuck the tv movie) Altair 4 is a place where things are kept, sort of like a warehouse. its not anywhere exactly, not a planet or anything. time is also different. whereas it may have been months since gemma is gone on earth, but over n Altair 4 she has just arrived there. with that said, i think Altair-4 is a holding cell for inhumans until they are needed by the kree to deploy. or at least thats what its original purpose was. good episode. feels like a different show now. oh and that metal manipulator dude looks like ward. i dont think thats him, but its odd they casted an actor who resembles him.

Ganthorn

N00b
So if the monolith has something to do with inhumans and it reacted to gemma and not fitz are we going to get the obvious she hates inhumans and she becomes one trope?