Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Fitz asking Aida to take him with her, and her saying she was hoping he would ask makes me think that it's the evil Fitz that will be back in the real world, and he'll try to rebuild Hydra.

It's sad that the first season was held back so much by the events of Winter Soldier because I think it would be much more popular it hadn't. It started with decent rating and plummeted pretty badly, but remained fairly stable after that but it was never able to regain the people it lost.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It should have existed in the world of Winter Soldier without taking a huge break. Just make one of the last episodes Nick Fury in a chopper before Hydra takes over instead of what they really made happen. But realistically, the first season wasn't great. Bad Guy of the Week isn't a strong way to do a show. Granted, it works with SOME shows (Limitless), but didn't do shit for this series. And Dethlok was terribad.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Can someone remind me if we've seen Fitz's Dad in the show before? I can't tell if I'm remembering the actor from another show, or if he was on Agents before and I just can't place him.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He's the guy that Harry impersonates when sneaking into the Ministry of Magic.

No we have heard references to Fitz's dad but this is the first we actually see him

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
He reminded me of Dr Beckett from Star Gate Atlantis. Very similar face and accent. Wasn't him though.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ophelia gets her wish with a flesh and blood body. Unfortunately for her, Ghost Rider returns in the finale and her body also came with a soul...

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He's the guy that Harry impersonates when sneaking into the Ministry of Magic.

No we have heard references to Fitz's dad but this is the first we actually see him
Yea, he's been in lots of little parts in things. He was on Gotham as well, Alfred's old drinking buddy or something.
So, he seemed familiar when he showed up, but I couldn't remember if that was from being on the show before or just seeing the actor before. Thanks.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Ophelia gets her wish with a flesh and blood body. Unfortunately for her, Ghost Rider returns in the finale and her body also came with a soul...

Looks like this might be the case, or some form of it. Though my guess would be a lack of, or some improperly claimed soul, etc.

Ghost Rider is confirmed for the finale

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It seems clear that

You don't want to be a black dude in S.H.I.E.L.D.
whiteys too
ward
hudson
hand
xena
mockingbird
mockingbirds husband

It seems if you want to be alive, your best bet is to be an asian female.

The worst is to be a fucking brit girl, every season they put this poor girl through emotional hell, finding a lover and then making him gone!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
hand and xena? really? They were barely even recurring characters and not part of the team itself. Plus, Mockingbird and Hubbie just had to leave the spy team, didn't really get screwed on nearly the same level as 'dead'. In fact, they left to keep themselves from being killed basically. That's a pretty good result for them.

His point was that 100% of the black dudes that joined the team have gotten screwed, if not completely died. Assuming Mack stays in the framework when it goes down, he's 'dead'. Though, I'm pretty sure they are gonna forcibly disconnect him, and he's gonna be all pissy at them for taking him away from his daughter.. but still, no way to know for sure right now. Foreshadowing is suggesting he will die, but it seems too forced to be what actually happens.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I even thought when Trip and Mack met in the Framework : "Uh oh... this can't be good...something tragic is gonna happen now"

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
ABC just renewed it for 22 episodes in season 5 this fall. Pretty sure it will last through Infinity Wars 2 (or whatever its title will be) . However after that it is any ones guess.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wonder if Mack is going to end up leaving the matrix eventually, on his own? I can understand how he's locked in there and doesn't really "remember" an outside world, so it's all a mystery. So who knows. Maybe if the daughter gets a real skin duplicate IRL, that'll pull him over? They're gonna hand those duplicates out to everyone. The entire cast is back! Why would Hydra chick's real skin duplicate suddenly have special powers, though? It seems odd that she can create a body in the real world that can teleport. I realize it's a comic book, but still. That's pushing it.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I chalked it up to Darkhold voodoo. Mack will be about to die and Yoyo will save him last minute somehow. Also thought it was interesting how Ward was nowhere to be seen this episode. There was an article I read where EW asked Jed Whedon about Tripp and Ward taking over other bodies, and he said no, but the way it was asked was strange. They'll probably transfer into new bodies. Semantics.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder if Mack is going to end up leaving the matrix eventually, on his own? I can understand how he's locked in there and doesn't really "remember" an outside world, so it's all a mystery. So who knows. Maybe if the daughter gets a real skin duplicate IRL, that'll pull him over? They're gonna hand those duplicates out to everyone. The entire cast is back! Why would Hydra chick's real skin duplicate suddenly have special powers, though? It seems odd that she can create a body in the real world that can teleport. I realize it's a comic book, but still. That's pushing it.
It's not exactly out of left field, considering she used a technology described in a supernatural-ish book, and the Framework reality had been running simulations on Inhuman genetics (via Fitz's device). It seems fairly obvious to me that the point of the Framework she created was simply to harness Fitz's mind to solve science problems she couldn't.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if Mack is going to end up leaving the matrix eventually, on his own? I can understand how he's locked in there and doesn't really "remember" an outside world, so it's all a mystery. So who knows. Maybe if the daughter gets a real skin duplicate IRL, that'll pull him over?

That would be too creepy. Aida is an actual AI. Every other non-jacked-in-human person in the Framework is just a simulation based on memories. Which is also why I thought it was fucking ridiculous for Mack to choose to stay. Fuck all my responsibilities and loved ones in the real world, I'm just gonna chill here and pretend to be with my daughter.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That would be too creepy. Aida is an actual AI. Every other non-jacked-in-human person in the Framework is just a simulation based on memories. Which is also why I thought it was fucking ridiculous for Mack to choose to stay. Fuck all my responsibilities and loved ones in the real world, I'm just gonna chill here and pretend to be with my daughter.

or it could be that, that Matrix was so fucking so super real, it created 6years worth of memories of Mack having a fake kid.

Think about the others.

Coulson already had his mind fucked with, he's actually dead.

May has been proven to have a fighting spirit, it could be said that they based the new Framework off of constantly trying to placate her, she's also the only person who could hold/touch and use the Berserker Staff w/o going all crazy, b/c she already faced her inner rage and demons, while every other human went crazy.

Fitz did not believe them, 100%, he was shoved through, and when he woke up he was faced with years of regret of being the 2nd most evil guy in the world.

What woulda happened to Mack? he'd feel like he just killed his own 6year old daughter.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I understand that, but while he's in the matrix world, he doesn't remember the real world at all. So from his point of view, that world is the real world. He knows that it's fake, but he really loves the life that he has with his daughter in the fakeness, so when Daisy said that his daughter was dead IRL, he decided he wanted to stay with the fake one. It's not a hard decision when he doesn't remember the real world at all. The other characters at least had some sort of phantom memories, but not him. So he doesn't really remember any of his "real life" commitments or whatever. He knows that he's in something fake, but because he doesn't remember the real, this is real as far as he is concerned.

It's confusing, but it makes sense. Psychologically speaking.