Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Lol. No, dude. A computer simulation IS a computer simulation. I'm not gonna argue this anymore, just believe what makes you happy.

Caliane

Psycho Aida is best Aida! and Hot af
kindof hate it. its so cliche.

I would have much rather they kept the android as actually sane, and true to programming.

Or, could have subverted the character on becoming human. Suddenly actually having empathy, etc. and have HER be "oh shit, I dun fucked up."

Edit: oh looks like they did have her go that second way, more or less. should be some fun chaos.

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I wonder if they will send her to hell OR find a way to depower her, but she goes off and becomes Madame Hydra for realz

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sure a crazy former fembot that went from 0 to 11 with feelings, that is highly intelligent and analytical, along with "at least"
teleportation
energy (electricity?)
regeneration

Let her stay Madame Hydra for another season or two.

Good lord they always end killing the big bad, gets kinda boring.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Sure a crazy former fembot that went from 0 to 11 with feelings, that is highly intelligent and analytical, along with "at least"
teleportation
energy (electricity?)
regeneration

Let her stay Madame Hydra for another season or two.

Good lord they always end killing the big bad, gets kinda boring.
You forgot her being stupid hot!

Her reaction when Fitz said he was choosing Simmons was great.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You forgot her being stupid hot!

Her reaction when Fitz said he was choosing Simmons was great.
Qualifications to even be a fembot is to be crazy hot
tumblr_meffj9xGJ21rhnyg2o1_500.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Watching Fitz's poor attempt at panicked damage control quickly escalate into PANTS SHITTING TERROR was good fun.

Locking him in the same box as her, hah. He's all clear for murdering Nice Guy Mace now.

This is where they should at least try to get an Avenger on the phone.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't even get why they all hate on Fitz so bad, it was a fucking dream/nightmare.

In the end the only way Fitz could even get them to listen to him was like "MAY!!! remember all that horrible shit we did to inhumans!!!", and May was like OH SHIT, we was fucking evil, i better GTFO

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Nobody was comprehending his hysterics so it was an oblique way of telling her that Aida possibly copied the powers of every inhuman they had captured. Only May would know the extent of what that could be. If May shits her pants, people will listen.

So far we've seen teleportation, strength, healing, and lightning. So she's already an average X-Men B-team lineup.

The season has come a long way from some dope using the infinite knowledge of the Darkhold to make rocks.

Last edited:

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't even get why they all hate on Fitz so bad, it was a fucking dream/nightmare.

In the end the only way Fitz could even get them to listen to him was like "MAY!!! remember all that horrible shit we did to inhumans!!!", and May was like OH SHIT, we was fucking evil, i better GTFO

They didn't hate him. They just didn't trust him. Both May and Coulson confirmed that they fully remembered both lives, which means Fitz does as well. He was also the only one to leave the Framework not "awake" to his real life. So the question becomes: Which Fitz does Fitz identify with more? That's likely why they locked him up with Aida rather than separating the two as their conversation was a good way of assessing this.

Cybsled

Renewed for season 5. The show head indicates they were told to write a season vs. season finale, so like others have mentioned, they will probably keep the show active until Avengers 3 wraps up the original MCU run.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well the overall structure of 3 branded Arcs "Ghost Rider" / "LMD" / "Framework" they really stepped up the storytelling this year. Only took a comic-book show 4 years to realize that the TPB sized arcs makes for good storytelling.

Interested to see what they tease at the finale, they clearly have a next plotline queued up.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
A lot of shows would be smart to adopt that format. If network television is going to continue to do 22 episode seasons stretched from August to May, structuring it so you have mini-seasons rather than just random hiatuses throughout the year is the smartest way of doing things. It's much better than a show like Gotham doing three episodes in January and then taking off nearly three months.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hmmm they dumped this into a 'midseason' slot at the upfronts. Inhumans will be the Fall series (airing on Friday's after the newly moved Once Upon A Time) In the Tuesday 10pm slot goes "The Gospel of Kevin" which features Jason Ritter touched by an angel.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
That's dumb. I saw a blerb that Once Upon a Time is going into soft reboot mode because all the 'stars' are leaving the show. So they toss that into the prime Tuesday night slot in hope people will still tune in.

I guess on the bright side, this might prevent one of the multiple breaks AoS goes on. Just keep it at that later time slot. That was a great move for this show.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Once Upon a Time is going into soft reboot mode because all the 'stars' are leaving the show.

All the 'stars' are 'leaving' the show because the only way they could make it cheap enough to keep on the air was by firing everyone.

And speaking of cheap, that's the entire reason you're getting another season of SHIELD. It costs less in the long run to add one more 13 episode order of SHIELD and pad its syndication count than to make another Agent Carter show from scratch to partner with Inhumans that will never get to syndication itself. (Though give recent network trends, Inhumans would have to be an absolute disaster before SHIELD starts early.)