Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Captain Marvel takes place in the past, does it not? He'll just be playing his old self, an agent of SHIELD, under Fury.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"we can't die, because we saw the future, and the future can't be changed!"
"but, we can't change the future!"
"you can't give up hope, we have to try changing the future!"

but... if you thought the future could be changed, what the fuck makes you think you can't accidentally die from drinking acid, or eating a bullet?

Malakriss

Also, Fitz is only invincible up until his daughter is conceived so unless they know 100% that hasn't happened yet he might want to err on the side of caution.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is this going to tie in with the avengers movie?

Probably not, considering they are in their own little Earth getting fucked up storyline. If it does it will probably be in an episode 1-2 weeks from now. I doubt they would do something this week just for spoiler reasons.

Cybsled

Ya, for movie tie ins/aftermath, they usually give a buffer between the film and show to avoid spoilers

Malakriss

Really wonder if next week will acknowledge what happened at the end of Infinity War.
I think it can and should otherwise it is waving a giant red flag that the series is firmly detached and not canon, which given the declining ratings from S3 onwards is guaranteed cancellation.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They already said it would get a mention, but don't expect the TV show to kill off half their characters.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
There was already a comment in this episode when Daisy was speaking the the dude who gave her the centipede stuff about “what was happening in NY.” I took that as a slight reference to what happened there in the movie.

I wouldn’t be surprised for it to remain as subtle as that, otherwise they’d have to start explaining how at least someone in their group didn’t die due to what happened in the movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have a feeling that they will be losing people from their group.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I have a feeling that they will be losing people from their group.

if by "losing people from their group" you mean they won't be on the show anymore.. because there won't be a show.. then I agree with you. ;)

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
So Talbot is the Destroyer of Worlds now? Hope he destroys the bad guys like he did in the bunker.