Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

khalid

Unelected Mod
We all wanted a show that would show off the marvel property. What we got was a show pretty clearly designed on the cheap to make a quick buck off the movies.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess, but if we are wishing " I'd rather infest Skye while Hermoine watches..I guess...yeah.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently motion tracking tits is a thing that people do. Why do I mention this?

pELiV7Y.gif

reddit.com: over 18?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is mesmerizing. A person could just stare at that and fall into a deep trance.

Cybsled

So this started up again tonight. Glad they revealed some more stuff about what really happened to Coulson, although I think there's still more to it. The Firefly doctor guy even admitted he only saw Coulson after the 7th surgery.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Skye seemed to develop better after this episode to me at least. They had her use her hacker abilities a lot even showed the SHIELD computer lockdown from her bracelet as an asset. Getting better with the more reveals they give on her and Coulson's pasts. From what I have read the next few episodes center on that before they start into the Captain America the Winter Solider build up. Not sure who if anyone from that movie may show up, but if it is anyone I am guessing Falcon or Fury (again).

Siliconemelons

This last episode is the only one I have seen for a while- it seemed good- even had throwback to Sky useing her little bit o disarm training from like ep2 or whatever- I think the reveal and stuff is good and freaky- I do like that they showed that bringing someone back thats been dead for quite a bit is not easy, and is not really all that good...and they dont want to come back to life!

Cybsled

Ya, although we still only have limited information. That Doctor (and Coulson) only seem to remember the (supposed) 7th surgery, although Coulson did seem to have some flashbacks related to a bodybag being zipped up and some glowing blue stuff (Super Serum? HYDRA tech? Cosmic Cube?). I honestly think it's a slight bit of misdirection and there is more than meets the eye. Nick Fury expending a ton of resources to get Coulson back suggests that there is some manner of tech or something else that makes him a priority resource for SHIELD. Agents die all the time and Fury doesn't strike me as being overly sentimental. However, if some game changing piece of tech or project was lost, it would make sense they would want to get it back no matter what...especially if that thing had global consequences.

Column_sl

shitlord
I wonder why they keep saying Coulson is just a regular level 8 agent.
I always thought he was Fury's right hand man, but the rest of Shield doesn't see him like that.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This was terrible. Nothing really got revealed in any meaningful way AND we had the intelligence gathering power of a globe spanning super spy network outfoxed and out performed by Tits McGee using a goddamn dialing wand.

I have no idea what Joss Whedon could possibly be thinking with this garbage.

Column_sl

shitlord
I have no idea what Joss Whedon could possibly be thinking with this garbage.
i don't think hes involved that much anymore. You can tell by the dialogue.

First couple of episodes had his wit to them, and the rest just tailored off to regular TV writing.