Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well as A-Team episodes go, that was pretty good. they managed to save Hannibal using a very contrived deception. typical A-Team.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder why they keep saying Coulson is just a regular level 8 agent.
I always thought he was Fury's right hand man, but the rest of Shield doesn't see him like that.
You have to be level 10 know coulson's true security level.

See, its shit like this that makes me do the opposite
Don't send me $100 a month for the rest of my life.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wish they'd do a crossover episode where Oliver Queen shows up and kills everyone on the plane.

Goatface

don't know who pointed this out first, but show last month appears to have used some Mass Effect 3 concept art for inspiration
Rkrn0up.jpg

I6ihHnJ.jpg

Cybsled

So Mass Effect is part of the Marvel universe?

This means that Half Life 3 is confirmed.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Copying isn't particularly creative work. Being inspired by someone else's idea to produce something new and different IS creative work.

Szlia

There is also the possibility it's a real building somewhere that the Mass Effect concept artist sci-fi'ed up.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm guessing it has to do with how Coulson died. Some connection to the staff Loki used. Otherwise, yeah, kind of dumb.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is the "game over man" guy really star power? his character can't even make it to the D-list of characters, hell the most significant agent they've used is victoria hand (aside from the 3seconds of that colbie girl).

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I guess the theories about Skye having powers seem to have been accurate.
And from the looks of the preview for the next show (Feb 4th I hate these breaks) someone gets shot on the team and she will find out what power(s) she has to save them. Since they said "Series Changing Events" and we hear a gunshot and Coulson saying "hold on, hold on" as he helps someone.

The Bucky Barnes being on the SHIELD Wall of Valor irked me. In this Universe he "died" as a solider falling off the train in Captain America The First Avenger. Unless they are saying he got drafted into the SSR (SHIELD precursor that created Captain America) when he joined up with Captain America to fight Hydra. Little thing I know, but still annoying.

I am guessing the 4 part arc with Bill Paxton will lead to the Captain America The Winter Soldier arc in March. So, to me at least, the series is picking up in a positive manner.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Bucky Barnes being on the SHIELD Wall of Valor irked me. In this Universe he "died" as a solider falling off the train in Captain America The First Avenger. Unless they are saying he got drafted into the SSR (SHIELD precursor that created Captain America) when he joined up with Captain America to fight Hydra. Little thing I know, but still annoying.

I am guessing the 4 part arc with Bill Paxton will lead to the Captain America The Winter Soldier arc in March. So, to me at least, the series is picking up in a positive manner.
I'm sure the Bucky thing was a small teaser for the Winter Soldier stuff. Him being alive isn't something that's supposed to be known.

I liked this episode. I don't know if they're getting better at making the cheesy stuff more palatable, or if I'm just subconsciously adjusting my expectations down. Also they are carefully building up a roster of characters with powers that they can bring back later. It's slow but if they manage to find their sea legs it will pay off long run.

Column_sl

shitlord
Can you spoiler that shit if the episode just came out??

Fucking thing just reached the torrent scene.

On tonight's episode, It was really good imho.

Looks like they are taking the criticism to heart, and are starting to beef up the show.

The tone was way more serious, and even the direction, and action scenes were shot better.

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Can you spoiler that shit if the episode just came out?? Fucking thing just reached the torrent scene.
I was told a while back that once an episode airs, its fair game for discussion and spoiler tags are a courtesy by the poster.

on that note, i didnt see anything that required a spoiler tag. it was either vague or information already known.