Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Sterling

El Presidente
How was it debunked? As far as I know Kree aren't immortal, especially when half human. And if that was a distilled Kree biological agent that healed her it would be a point in favor of that theory.
You are arguing with astro in a tv or movie thread. You should feel shame.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea coulson needed multiple surgeries,injections cuz it was alien stuff mixed into human, for skyae, it may well be just a simple blood transfusion of kree to kree.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this Kree stuff is like the magic blood serum they used to save kirk in Star Trek 2. they werent collecting it to give to fucking skye, they were tapping that alien dude for every HUMAN being they might want to give it to. so yeah Skye may be a technopath mutated HUMAN, but the starchild or The One she is not.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Okay I'm here to help you guys out.

First though, what's a Kree?
Hehe

Kree - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Kree are an alien space capable race. Most have a blue skin color (like the body in the last episode) some are pink. They have many super powered Kree. Also two prominent ones will be in Guardian of the Galaxy later this year.

Ronan The Accuser

Ronan - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

And

Korath the Pursuer

Korath - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for Marvel super hero bios.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you dont even know if there is a kree on this show. fuck off.
I don't. Just like you don't know that there isn't. Except you have said twice that there definitely isn't and said it in a way that implies the show made it clear without once saying anything that vaguely backs up your latest retarded statement about a simple show you still can't follow.

Eat a poop.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i know what i saw, nobody treating skye noticed any differences in her anatomy. the GH-whatever serum was extracted for the purpose of healing humans, it was also used on coulson. therefore skye is human as well.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i know what i saw, nobody treating skye noticed any differences in her anatomy. the GH-whatever serum was extracted for the purpose of healing humans, it was also used on coulson. therefore skye is human as well.
Tide comes in, tide goes out. Can't explain that!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
outside of skye's l33t azn haxx0r skillz and strange birth story, there has not been any evidence that skye is anything but a normal human being. that may well change in future episodes, but as it stands right now, there is nothing to suggest otherwise.

Cybsled

outside of skye's l33t azn haxx0r skillz and strange birth story, there has not been any evidence that skye is anything but a normal human being. that may well change in future episodes, but as it stands right now, there is nothing to suggest otherwise.
Lol, they classified her as an 0-8-4. I imagine they don't pass that out like candy on Halloween. They even stated multiple times that 0-8-4 are typically dangerous and of alien origin.

The way they are setting this up, the Kree injection will probably help awaken dormant abilities. Inhumans don't get their abilities until they get exposed to a special substance which activates them and determines their caste position.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Remember the first 0-8-4 we saw was Mjolnir in Thor. Sure they did not have the term at the time but that is what they classified the hammer as.

So yea since as a baby she was an 0-8-4 we are assuming (bad I know) she is an alien/alien hybrid or ?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
her origin being classified as possible otherworldly doesnt necessarily mean she has alien DNA. so far she hasnt shown any special abilities other than being a l33t azn haxx0r

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The 0-8-4 classification simply means "object of unknown origin". Now, what this means, is that they simply don't know. But, what it implies is that they do know, or at least suspect, that it's origin is somewhere other than Earth. So, the real question is, why do they know/suspect that?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna say this one last time nice and slow for str0. The "thing" in the tube appeared to be a Kree, the blue-skinned aliens of the Marvel U. It fits in with the the universe and where the movies are going. The GH235 thing came from that alien's actual body, and while it did heal Coulson it also hurt him like a motherfucker.

Skye on the other hand had one little convulsion and was just all better. This doesn't mean thetheorythat Skye is part-alien is totally true fo sho. But to take away from that series of events that it guarantees she is NOT is retarded. Because of course it is, it's str0.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this is stupid, we are arguing the same point. i say skye is human because there is no evidence that she is anything other than human. you are arguing that she could be an alien because of a code and a dead smurf floating in a test tube. neither of us know for sure because its still vague whats going on exactly. i see your point and you see mine. hope you're right because its more interesting that way. still im going with she is human because if she was any kind of super she would nullify the SHIELD team and the tv series. they may give her an asgardian pedigree of some kind down the line, but im betting any abilities she possesses will not be anything cept useful enough other than to help out the SHIELD team when they get stuck in a bind. much like her haxx0r skills have been helping them this season.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, im not crazy sterling, so i got that going for me.
tongue.png