Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Szlia

Yeah that's what I meant, I worded that poorly. He cannot be an antagonist in his lonesome, he would need to find another boss that gives him orders and it's unclear that he would, as, until now, he just followed his mentor around.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Garrett is not in any more episodes this season. Bill Paxon said he will come back as Garrett for season 2 (if there is one).

One thing. This is a Marvel show. Marvel has tons of villains who become heroes even after killing lots of folks. So it is not out of the realm for them to redeem him. That being said, what Marvel is doing with HYDRA in Avengers 2 and Cap 3 will have more to do with how they play out Ward and Garrett here than anything else IMO. If HYDRA is going to be a major thorn then I see them keeping Ward and Garrett active through season 2 to keep the story arc going. If it is something small then who knows till we see it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Yup so that timeline was correct, and the show is now past the movie.

Hill is working for Stark, and that conversation was very interesting.

also

MANTHING!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so the list of ppl that knows fury is alive or trusts him

maria hill-trust -level 8?(at least, probably 9)
cap-trust -level 8
blackwidow-trust -level 8?(at least)
falcon -was just there
phil-trust-level8
koenig-trusts-level6-dead(by ward)

fury doesn't trust may who is level 7, was assigned by fury personally to oversee phil.

Column_sl

shitlord
There were more people in that base he was recovering in, and he probly has a cell of agents that are helping him out track Hydra agents.

I would bet money Stark also is involved.

It is strange he would let Falcon know. Which goes back to my theory that Fury set them up to meet each other early.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea those ppl at the base must be vetted level 6's (techs and docs and shit) and admins prolly like koening was.

who knows, if we think stark knows (and it's pretty much assumed, since stark is a founding avenger, contractor and also a legacy per his father) then we can assume pepper knows, since she's the ceo?(i think) and maria was just talkin to pepper on the phone (or that was prolly just more name dropping).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this episode brought to you by The Marriot Hotel and Nokia.

alright episode, oh noes sky gonna go crazy, i really care! and next week we find out ward's backstory. woopteedoo.

Column_sl

shitlord
The show has some terrible writing for sure. This episode wasn't the greatest.

Sometimes it can be good, but other times ugh.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tahiti reveal is basically total recall when schwarzenegger got shown he's really hauser, not quaid.

also may went all over, first she went from alaska to where-ever her mom picked her up 500 miles away (500 miles away from alaska, washington is the closest state, one way), then she went to the DOJ in DC to talk to Maria, i'm guessing phil's empty grave is in the arlington cemetery? (she still had virginia plates), then i guess fly to LA to meet up with the team.

faille

Molten Core Raider
I was fine with the writing in this episode and the action in general, but for the love of god, are they ever going to get a real effects company to do their green screening?!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thought the episode was just OK, really not looking forward to the flashback (and inevitable sacrifice/redemption story) episode that was previewed though. Hoping that's wrapped up next week and we go into the finale setting the stage for season 2.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
How did they just whip the ass of the Talbot and his two special forces crew plus whatever other special forces troops in the base ? And did they just become target number 1 for Talbot ?