Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Highlight of the episode was Coulson's delivery. "Are you going to shoot me if I come out? Because then I won't come out."
Yeah that was great, and I was busting out laughing at the bit with the car and Skye, it was so over the top. The show was in dire need of comic relief.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Show was finally getting good with the Winter Soldier stuff, but having the final arc of the season centered on a character no one gives two shits about? Lame.

If Skye had just let Ward die this episode would have been a 10/10. That scene and the lie detector scene last ep really ruin it for me.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Die Ward DIE!

They should do a cross-promotion with 7-11 offering Shield and Hydra cups. If more Shield get sold then Ward dies, if more Hydra then Ward lives and stays for season 2.

Column_sl

shitlord
Die Ward DIE!

They should do a cross-promotion with 7-11 offering Shield and Hydra cups. If more Shield get sold then Ward dies, if more Hydra then Ward lives and stays for season 2.
O lord that would be badass, almost as good as killing off Robin in the 90s.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when did this show get picked up for season 2? last i heard they still havent announced it. did the ratings get much better or something?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
when did this show get picked up for season 2? last i heard they still havent announced it. did the ratings get much better or something?
Will probably keep it around as a cross promotional tool for the Avengers movie. Highly doubt they will cancel this show until that is done.

The show needs more money so they can have more crossovers with the movies and get some bigger stars (and a better green screen). But, as is, I think it will remain in a commercial type of way for the main stories (the movies).

They need to do two things. Get rid of Ward, and have Skye (or someone else) trigger into a semi-super so they can start getting more serious jobs (as I doubt a next season would be 24 episodes of constant running/fighting hydra). Then running around with the non-lethal guns with blue bullets make them seem like the carebear squad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
outside of the winter soldier tie-in episodes, this program is doing no favors for agent coulson or marvel and it doesnt make me care about any of its characters. i mean i like hermione, she is a cutie and all as well as a good actress, but she could be cute and well acting in something else just as easily. i will watch if they get a second season, but if they dont get one, i wont miss it either.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure 1990 is when black dethlok was published (since it was one of my first comics i remember that year well)

faille

Molten Core Raider
Had no idea there was an Agent Carter series in the works. Hopefully they launch it better then Agents of Shield, but either way I'll watch anything with Hayley Atwell in it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How could he be confused about whether or not Ward killed the dog? He fired into the air and made it run (foreshadowed by him saying whenever he fires the dog takes off running), and Garrett knew/suspected he'd be too weak to kill it so did it himself with the rifle. Was there some confusion over that scene?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The promo refers to next week as the Season Finale and not Series Finale... so I think its almost certain that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will continue in at least some form.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think it's been announced one way or the other is why they didn't call it the series finale is all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nope still isnt officialy picked up for a second season yet. though it probably will unless the ratings are really terrible