Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Show is getting good, they could really fuck it up again by bringing back deathlok, dear god he's a horrible actor.

But man is this show graphic? I mean for network tv, the scene with Coulson going "let me die, let me die" and the robot fucking around with his open skull, is a pretty strong picture.

Then when whitehall was disecting the asian lady, you saw guts and stuff

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The "Diviner" is just a key, per Skye's dad. It sounds like the city is the actual prize.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'd say best comic show, but the SHIELD comic is virtually non-existent.

IMO, Ward is a good guy. He mostly kills bad people. If he's a little bad too, that's not a deal-breaker. Magneto has done far worse, and he's usually fighting with the angels these days.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dunno, im going with the diviner is a city and the key is the location where it was found!
tongue.png

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Show is getting good, they could really fuck it up again by bringing back deathlok, dear god he's a horrible actor.

But man is this show graphic? I mean for network tv, the scene with Coulson going "let me die, let me die" and the robot fucking around with his open skull, is a pretty strong picture.

Then when whitehall was disecting the asian lady, you saw guts and stuff
By 'stuff', you mean the (unborn?) fetus of Skye's brother/sister, if I saw that right. At least, it sure looked like they excised a fetus.
Rewatched this, and boy did I see that wrong the first time through. Nothing to see here, was just him turning her head when I thought he was doing something completely different.

faille

Molten Core Raider
So it's a given that the Diviner holds an Infinity Gem right?

I was disappointed that Sierra(Dollhouse) had such a short cameo on the show, I was hoping we'd see more of her based on how amazing she was on Dollhouse.
Be sure to check out The 100, since she had a larger role on that.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah this isnt a Gem level situation. I do think it is the Inhumans / Attilan / Kree and that has major fallout for the MCU, but I dont think we really can expect yet another Infinity Gem to make its way to Earth in this manner.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
imo the Diviner just checks your DNA and if you have Inhuman/Kree DNA, you're gtg and won't turn to stone. Why does it turn the unworthy into stone? probably as a fail safe, It's probably one of many that opens the doors to the city(most likely Attilan). Or it could be Wakanda, in the past was hidden underneath the regular underdeveloped huts and spears tribes.

Column_sl

shitlord
I like that there is multiple bad guys now. Not sure why Skye's dad just doesn't kill Whitehall outright. He doesn't need him.

In the 616 Whitehall donned magic armor. Wonder if they will make him have powers in the show.

Column_sl

shitlord
Besides the fact that he slaughters everyone around him? and he's the "Death that follows Skye" they made reference to in the last season.

He's powerful, there is no doubt.

He knows where the city is, and doesn't need Whitehall for anything other then to enact the same torture he put on his wife.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I don't think he has mama-skye's powers, just whatever was in her DNA that keeps her young. I think if he had her full powers he would be able to hold the Deviner. At least they haven't shown him holding it yet.

This week break shit is starting to piss me off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the dude is lying and the only thing confirmed not a lie is that he loved that asian lady (wife) and wants revenge. skye may or may not be his daughter if she is part kree.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think he has mama-skye's powers, just whatever was in her DNA that keeps her young. I think if he had her full powers he would be able to hold the Deviner. At least they haven't shown him holding it yet.
He's a scientist, he's not just gonna grab it on the assumption he can. But if Kyle McLachlen uses whatever powers he has to make him do it...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Skye's dad needs Hydra because they are a foil against SHIELD, who have Skye. Besides, Hydra has resources and manpower. It's basically like a 3 way RTS game where you sorta ally with one guy and let him attack the other guy. After they've beaten the hell out of each other, you backstab and win the game.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Finally watched the last two episodes. I don't see how anyone could think the show is easing into something other than Inhumans. However, I've heard a lot of talk about Kyle Maclachlan's character possibly being Maximus which I don't buy for a second.