Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Black Bolt is a beast. I hope that is who Vin Diesel is playing. Still think it's funny that Vin goes from 4 words on Groot to a guy whose whisper can kick your ass. Especially since Vin has a very unique voice.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You guys are missing the big picture! The Inhumans have the single greatest character ever to grace the comics! Ok, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration, but still!

Lockjaw, bitches! (not the girl, that's Crystal)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_80562.jpg
LockJaw is w/ arab Ms Marvel now, to train? her?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just keep in mind, no Agents of SHIELD tonight. They're on break this week, but they'll be back on the 11th.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Coulson's always been nerdy (Captain America trading cards?), it was kinda fun to have him go for a Grumpy Cat mug. Also, Mockingbird was wearing a Star Wars shirt earlier in the ep
that product placement. the image doesn't do it justice

BobbiSW.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She was at her hottest in the 2nd season of Friday Night Lights. I didn't like her curley haircut in the following season.

Fnl-s2-tyra-collette-002_595_slogo.jpg

Then she would hook up with Breaking Bad's very own Meth Damon. That show was great, even though I don't like sports.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
That is where I recognize her from. Yeah she should be in the Marvel Movies, she kicked ass in John Wick.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Well she is/was with Hawkeye in the comics so maybe she will be in the movie to give him some lines. If nothing else if she does well on SHIELD then she could be on Cap's new team for civil war.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So is that supposed to be
Attilan?
If it is, introducing it this early has to mean they will address the elephant in the room regarding that revelation sooner rather than later. Much sooner than I would have anticipated given the movie timeline. Which is awesome if you ask me.
Yeah yeah, I know the Inhumans in general are kind of mediocre, but I'm excited to see what that opens up story-wise. And as I mentioned somewhere before...Lockjaw!!!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
After credits show Ward has matches in his bag and 3 cans of gas on the dresser.

Inhumans movie isn't until 2018, is Marvel going to use 3 years of AOS to prepare the public? sure why not, sounds like a plan.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Yes pretty sure that is what it will be. How long till they get there is another story. I really doubt this season. However they may decide to use it as a base if it is not inhabited. Just glad to see that what it was that driving Coulson crazy has some meaning in the long run of all of Marvel.

Ganthorn

N00b
Yes pretty sure that is what it will be. How long till they get there is another story. I really doubt this season. However they may decide to use it as a base if it is not inhabited. Just glad to see that what it was that driving Coulson crazy has some meaning in the long run of all of Marvel.
Now you have me picturing stargate atlantis lol

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just glad to see that what it was that driving Coulson crazy has some meaning in the long run of all of Marvel.
Yeah I was just whining about the trickles of diagram dragging on here a few weeks ago, really liked how they finalized it in one big reveal there. Much more satisying than I expected. I also like rogue vigilante Ward, I hope that stays mostly separate for a couple episodes with him rooting out Hydra nests. Also he name dropped Baron Von Strucker, who we saw in the Cap 2 post credits scene.

Looking at theSubreddit, the guy that helped Skye with the crime scene stuff wasMicrochip, or Micro for short(what she called him). His main role was as a tech/front guy for the Punisher I guess.

Most folks agree the map has to be Attilan. Thoughthis guy has another theorythat's interesting. I know fuckall about what he's talking about though.

Coulson had a small framed propaganda sign of this in his office. Just fun detail.

a746588cd4ec9bb0aa162b4ebf298135.jpg