Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wouldn't Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver be Inhumans? They can't be mutants because they sold the rights to mutants...

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah that was Attilan. I think Marvel is pretty smart with seeding the Inhumans this early. Afterall while everyone knows the Xmen from pop culture no one knows who the Inhumans are except comic folk. However if you give the broader public backstory ahead of time they get to participate in the "Oh!!!" Geekgasm moment. Never underestimate the power of a geekgasm.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So it's a given that the Diviner holds an Infinity Gem right?

I was disappointed that Sierra(Dollhouse) had such a short cameo on the show, I was hoping we'd see more of her based on how amazing she was on Dollhouse.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Highly doubtful that they would put infinity gem on a tv show when it can be introduced in a major movie. I was going off it's more of a activator for Terrigen Mist in the "lost city"
Experiments with the mutagenic Terrigen Mist gave them various powers, but also caused lasting genetic damage and deformities. This led to a long-term selective breeding program to try to mitigate the effects of these mutations
Quicksilver stole the Terrigen Crystals in an attempt to give himself back his powers, and to give back the depowered mutants from M-Day their powers

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Coulson does asks the doctor if it is as power as the Tesseract.

If it was an Infinity gem, it could then only be soul or time.

(tesseract confirmed space, gotg orb confirmed power, aether most likely reality, sceptre most likely mind).

Time would make sense, most of those unworthy seem to be frozen in time, and skye's mom didn't age.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Coulson does asks the doctor if it is as power as the Tesseract.

If it was an Infinity gem, it could then only be soul or time.

(tesseract confirmed space, gotg orb confirmed power, aether most likely reality, sceptre most likely mind).

Time would make sense, most of those unworthy seem to be frozen in time, and skye's mom didn't age.
Mother and father both, based on the ending, so likely Skye's inherited the time-lock if such a trait can be passed on.

Also, yeah to Dichen Lachman being such a short role, though I did like who she was. Still a chance for flashbacks but unlikely.
frown.png

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Her dad did age. He was definitely younger in the video, but not drastically so since it's just makeup/sfx effects.

Also, what 'sceptre' are we referring to as the mind gem? The berserker staff? Loki's Staff? I didn't see any evidence of either having the mind gem behind it. What am I missing here?

I agree it is likely the time gem, though. Soul was always closely related to Adam Warlock himself, so I'd imagine they'll wait to introduce it along with him down the line. I know he was hinted at, but when he shows up for real is what I'm talking about.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Feige confirmed the Sceptre (loki staff) had an Infinity gem during the Phase 3 rollout, most agree with the role that staff played in Avengers 2012 it should be the mind gem.

Only the Tesseract and Orb (GotG) have confirmed gems/names

Aether (Thor2) with the role it played in the movie probably reality gem.

Of course there's also the theory other there that throws the Diviner for a loop (which i don't support)

T-Tesseract
H-
A-Aether
N-
O-Orb
S-Sceptre

Arative

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was kind of surprised they killed off Grant's brother so soon. I figured they were going for a redemption story with him

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Awesome episode. The final payoff with the Ward + his brother was pretty win. I also did like that it forwarded the lore a lot more with relation to (we assume) the Inhumans.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
My money is on The Diviner NOT being an infinity gem. It really doesn't make much sense, for one thing, and I think that's probably why they purposely had Coulson ask him if it was on the same level as the Tesseract, to which he replied, "Sure. What's a Tesseract?" I could be wrong of course, and I'm going mostly on feelings, but I don't think it is one.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was one of the best episode so far, it's moved so many plot line forward.

With the recent developments, I see the mid-season finale being a huge reveal...possibly finding the city of Attilan and some form of inhumans official reveal.

Which might open things up to having a lot more super powered villains in the show and being able to refer to them as inhumans.
smile.png

As for what's inside the Diviner...I think it's gonna be related to releasing the The Terrigen Mist somehow.

This show is really getting good.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not being a marvel comic reader, but only a marvel movie adaption person i didnt catch all the stuff you guys did. i dunno why kreee conquerors would come down to this planet and entrust an asian village with something so powerful, but whatevs.
seemed like a good fast paced episode. still not sure what importance ward has anymore. is it because he dated skye and was with coulson's crew? is he a really good agent? i dunno, none of that seems important enough to earn a meeting with whitehall/rhineheart.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's dong his own thing at this point, and his obsession with Skye means it's to lead him back to her. If he figures out Whitehall killed her mom, and he will, it's just another layer. I expect he'll end up working with her dad eventually.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's dong his own thing at this point, and his obsession with Skye means it's to lead him back to her. If he figures out Whitehall killed her mom, and he will, it's just another layer. I expect he'll end up working with her dad eventually.
Pretty sure he figured it out already

Szlia

That was 6 episodes worth of content all crammed into one! The upside was obviously the pace, the down side was that some parts were a bit light (notably the random hydra foot soldier popping out of nowhere to get slaughtered part).

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Feige confirmed the Sceptre (loki staff) had an Infinity gem during the Phase 3 rollout, most agree with the role that staff played in Avengers 2012 it should be the mind gem.

Only the Tesseract and Orb (GotG) have confirmed gems/names

Aether (Thor2) with the role it played in the movie probably reality gem.

Of course there's also the theory other there that throws the Diviner for a loop (which i don't support)

T-Tesseract
H-
A-Aether
N-
O-Orb
S-Sceptre
Ah, ok, thanks. I guess it does make sense now in retrospect, since he was able to control people.

I'm not convinced the Diviner is a gem, but that maybe a gem is in Attilan itself. Could go either way, and we may find out that the Kree/Inhuman translation for the Diviner actually starts with an H or N.. I'm hoping that happens, cause I like the Thanos acronym theory, would be cool if Marvel threw that easter egg in there for the hardcore nerds that would actually notice.

Having one of the Gems come from the show would help to push the show's importance in the whole universe and possibly increase viewership. If more fans of the movies find out there's cool back story of the movie in the show itself, they might start watching. It'd also just make the show better in general.