Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It does "spoil" that
Peggy Carter died
But that's not exactly twist or surprise, just something that progresses Cap's arc in the movie.

Cybsled

One can't help but wonder if that was also a meta comment on Agent Carter's chances for season 3 ;/

Caliane

Man this arc is dumb.
Of course the Inhuman Nuke, who would of thought..

I wish Agents had better writers.

Canatus the tie in was just a reporter saying the Super Human registration act is in. Same shit that is in the commercials.
I haven't watched newest yet. your spoiler both excited and confused me.
I thought, Nuke, aka Frank(Will) Simpson, who was in Jessica Jones... But, wondering why they would make him tied to Inhumans.. And of course going, oh, you mean a Terrigen bomb, not Nuke the character don't you. yes that would be predictable..

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Rasta-Hulk made me laugh.

I think at this point they really need to have a cross over with a main Avenger or two. They need to acknowledge that Coulson is alive and so is SHIELD.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
pseudo spoiler below if you haven't seen episode yet..

Man.. bringing rasta hulk back, having him be a badass for a minute, then immediately go out like a punk was kind of anti-climatic. Still, a decent scene showing that Hive isn't totally invincible, and I suppose they had to finish his arc at some point.

Caliane

yeah that was some dumb shit. Invincible vs everyone except that guy suddenly. Entire purpose/death just to save the authors pet character.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That episode started off good and then went weak as hell at the end. The big guy can detect inhumans. He knows when they are close and so I find it hard to believe that an inhuman would be able to walk behind him, wind up a chain and then hit him without any kind of reaction. Also, the chain itself is a bit confusing. It did not look sharp on the end but suddenly it was. Up to that point we had not seen the chain used as a piercing weapon. Would killing Hive not save Daisy? Why pause for Daisy when it could have just finished Hive off? I might could have understood that route if the doctor had had an affair with Daisy and there was a deep love involved.

That episode was a serious let down.

Malkav

French Madman
At least I was pleasantly surprised that electro boy escaping was a plot.

Because you know, I thought he was really such a dumbass that he could actually believe the shit about him and Daisy leaving together and so on and that he was really escaping.

fris

Vyemm Raider
think of this show as really good fan fiction for the marvel movies, then you're able to enjoy it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I never doubted lincoln escaping was a ploy, but I thought the end game was that they thought when hive infected him, the immunization in his body would fight back against hive himself.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
think of this show as really good fan fiction for the marvel movies, then you're able to enjoy it.
This is actually part of the problem I see with the show. As they've tried to find their own plots and story arcs they are at the point of only being connected to the rest of the MCU by a very thin veil. And they definitely don't manage the same level of humor and action that make most of the movies enjoyable (Yes, I said MOST.. I'm looking at you IM3, and you too AoU). Especially since they're apparently still running with the "keeping shield a secret even from the Avengers" bit going. And this to some degree goes both ways, since the movies don't integrate or mention things going on in this series. Maybe I was just expecting too much.

Cybsled

They explained there was some butthurt between the TV and Movie folks, which is why you see movie in TV, not vice versa.

I could totally see them bringing Coulson back to the movies if Captain dies in Infinity War (Project Tahiti).

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So sayeth Feige:

Will The Marvel television characters or storylines ever appear in the Marvel movies?

Kevin Feige: I think its inevitable as we're plotting the movies going forward and they're plotting the shows. The schedules do not always quite match up to make that possible. Its easier for them, because they are more nimble and faster to produce things, which is one of the reasons you see the repercussions of Winter Soldier or Age of Ultron in the shows. But going forward as there continues to be more shows and casting such great actors as they have, particularly with Daredevil, that may occur. But a lot of it is, by the time we start doing a movie they might be midway through (filming) a season and by the time the movie comes out they'll be done with their second season and starting a third season. So finding timing on that isn't always easy.
Last I heard the Russo brothers were undecided as to whether or not to include them in Infinity Wars. There's already a ton of characters they have to work with, so drawing in characters who might not be established to the movie-going audience might be too much of a detour. Personally, I'm hoping they can include some sort of small cameo showing the television characters involved in the fight against Ultron since it'd make the scope feel a lot bigger. It'd make it feel more like when all the comics have a huge crossover event like Secret Wars, particularly if its impact could be felt within those shows.

But really, if I had to settle for anything, I'd love seeing D'Onofrio's Kingpin show up in a Spider-Man movie.

Ganthorn

N00b
So sayeth Feige:

Last I heard the Russo brothers were undecided as to whether or not to include them in Infinity Wars. There's already a ton of characters they have to work with, so drawing in characters who might not be established to the movie-going audience might be too much of a detour. Personally, I'm hoping they can include some sort of small cameo showing the television characters involved in the fight against Ultron since it'd make the scope feel a lot bigger. It'd make it feel more like when all the comics have a huge crossover event like Secret Wars, particularly if its impact could be felt within those shows.

But really, if I had to settle for anything, I'd love seeing D'Onofrio's Kingpin show up in a Spider-Man movie.
Aye they don't have to do much really. If something like the first avengers were to happen again just cut to a couple of minutes of the netflix guys defending their part of town and move on. Don't even really need much if any dialogue. Just a pan over of other goings on.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I had a feeling they were introducing him to be the new big bad. I suppose we will end up with LMD Ward now...

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Did anyone catch that Coulson isn't director anymore?

Fun episode. Sad the CGI budget didn't allow for more full on Hive. That was nice.

Column_sl

shitlord
So let me get this straight, they somehow trap HIVE (Yay!), then they have his containment Box , unguarded, just hanging out next to the pallets of Mountain Dews....

Omg, what the hell. Seriously?