Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm enjoying season 5 as well. I wasn't sure at first, but it's gotten very good.

In other news, where the fuck is the blu-ray release for Season 4? They have it on DVD, but that's it. I want my blu-ray!

Ladro

Anomaly
Great episode and return after the Olympics. Sad for Yoyo :(

Anyone know who the blonde chick is that's the general's "daughter"?

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Great episode and return after the Olympics. Sad for Yoyo :(

Anyone know who the blonde chick is that's the general's "daughter"?

Dove Cameron
DXUUurjVoAE7E4S.jpg

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I had a hard time reconciling her role given the shit my daughters subjected me to on the Disney Channel starring Dove Cameron

liv-and-maddie-quiz.jpeg

Another solid episode overall. Really enjoying the season.

Cybsled

She is playing some engineering ninja Xena assassin person that works for the evil military lady

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
super helpful...

I think he was asking if its a comic book character, but I don't recognize that as any character and a quick google search didn't turn up anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
super helpful...

I think he was asking if its a comic book character, but I don't recognize that as any character and a quick google search didn't turn up anything.
i think she's just made for the show, i mean the hoodie makes her look like spidergwen, but she'd have to be pretty amazing to basicly cut through yoyo's inhuman ability with that xena chakra (i mean they also had xena on as a character, so it's probably an homage to her), and since black panther, we can assume the chakra is made out of vibranium.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
My google search suggested the same thing, that she mentioned it was made from same stuff as Captain America's shield.. but I don't remember that being said in the episode?

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah I figured she was an already established character because of those discs. I don’t recall Vibranium being mentioned but would make sense if they were. Guess we'll find out...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I still can't figure out what scenario even exists where Yoyo gets BOTH of her arms chopped off above the elbow when moving at super speed. I mean, she is fully cognizant and aware at those speeds, it isn't like she just goes in one direction and can't stop or something. How is something even moving that fast compared to her that it chops them both off? Or at the very least, as it is cutting through one I'd assume she was aware enough, and smart enough, to stop before it cuts the second one off. And again, above the elbows?? What was she trying to do to the fucking thing? She certainly didn't try to grab it with her hands, so how does any of it even make sense? With how fast she gathered up all the guns (and then never fought at super speed after that for some stupid reason), she could have literally picked up every gun and tried to swat the chakram thing down with them, but instead she uses her biceps? WTF?

I know, comic book show. But still.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

invisible chakram could do it. Running into something you can't see at high speeds.

I dont actually think it was though.