Marvel's Avengers

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So decided just to download it to see how it plays on the PS5. Doesn’t see my saved game, I need to install the PS4 version and select migrate to PS5 so it can used my save data.

Fine I’ll do that. Select the migrate option. Start the PS5 version and it crashes the PS5. I need to restart it with the button on the console, it won’t start with the controller. It starts and rebuilds the database.

I start Marvel Avengers PS5 version again and it hang during boot. I can close it and play other stuff but PS5 version of avengers doesn’t boot. Apparently a lot of people are having issue with it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
This and Borderlands 3 will be free games on PSNow this month.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well I decided to fire this up again. It's actually improved a bit. plays a lot smoother. Loot is a little better but not some outstanding shit or anything. Most of the bugs have been squashed but there are still some annoying ones like an enemy that was killed but the AI companions kept attacking it. Mission variety is a lot better but still the same old enemies. It's now peaked my interest to see what happens with the black panther expansion. Too bad these guys rushed it out because if it launched like this it would have been received a hell of a lot better.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
War Table in an hour as everyone gets ready for Wakanda and Black Panther tomorrow.

• 1Worf

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wakanda looks great, but I'm super interested in what's next. This concludes their announced calendar:

1629136182411.png

Spider-Man is still coming for the PlayStation players. Will other content come with that for all platforms to get the PR stink off a little bit? Will they tease another year of content?

There's a LOT of content there now, especially for people who want to grind and level all the characters. Kinda expecting a paid expansion in 2022.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Not even being funny but I've been having fun playing this on pc this past week. I got it for free at launch and sort of played like 5-10 hours but bailed halfway through the campaign. Have plum run out of games recently so fired it back up - first of all, with the 6800XT it looks absolutely fantastic on my WS monitor. Second of all, not sure about end game as I'm just about done with the Kate Bishop stuff (still have Hawkeye to go), but the single player experience is fun. Really loving Cap and Black Widow (of all heroes). Will hopefully dive into the Wakanda stuff this weekend and BP looks like a fun character too.

spronk

FPS noob
i plat'd the PS4 version at launch and haven't touched iit since, just started the download on my PS5 and its 85 fucking gigs for the PS5 version. 48 gigs for the PS4 version. weird

shitty game but i'll play it for a few hours i guess, i got it free too from Verizon lol

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Played this last night. Black panther is a cool character. If you can play him well he's unstoppable but if you suck with him you will get punished. Story isn't as good as the campaign so far and hoping it comes together later on.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So decided just to download it to see how it plays on the PS5. Doesn’t see my saved game, I need to install the PS4 version and select migrate to PS5 so it can used my save data.

Fine I’ll do that. Select the migrate option. Start the PS5 version and it crashes the PS5. I need to restart it with the button on the console, it won’t start with the controller. It starts and rebuilds the database.

I start Marvel Avengers PS5 version again and it hang during boot. I can close it and play other stuff but PS5 version of avengers doesn’t boot. Apparently a lot of people are having issue with it.
Did you find a solution? I was having issues trying to upload game data from my PS4 to the cloud this morning, but then the PS5 got here, so I stopped. Got the PS5 up and going, installed the PS5 version of Avengers thinking that player data was server side. Apparently not. So I hooked up the external SSD I was using with my PS4 (where Avengers was installed). Get a message saying I needed to delete one of the versions of Avengers before I could start using the external. Hm. So I deleted the PS5 version, then the external was active, but the Ps4 Avengers is now updating. Guess I should just let it finish and see if I can upload the game data, then re download the PS5 version and see if it can grab the game data.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Did you find a solution? I was having issues trying to upload game data from my PS4 to the cloud this morning, but then the PS5 got here, so I stopped. Got the PS5 up and going, installed the PS5 version of Avengers thinking that player data was server side. Apparently not. So I hooked up the external SSD I was using with my PS4 (where Avengers was installed). Get a message saying I needed to delete one of the versions of Avengers before I could start using the external. Hm. So I deleted the PS5 version, then the external was active, but the Ps4 Avengers is now updating. Guess I should just let it finish and see if I can upload the game data, then re download the PS5 version and see if it can grab the game data.
It worked a few weeks later after a patch, so I guess they fixed it my particular issue.

Cybsled

Slowing down xp gains then selling xp boosts is a scummy move, glad they got put on blast

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The Spider-Man trailer:

I like the costume, and I think the spider-sense dodging is a nice touch. Just need to see the actual gameplay.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Let me know when you they add more than little right, big robot, and really big robot to fight over and over