Marvel's Avengers

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Kate Bishop came out today. Pretty fun to play and the story is pretty good.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is Avengers worth $30.00? It's on sale via Steam.
If the campaign was like 10 hours longer I would say yes. The game is fun enough, it's just not deep. I haven't kept up on if there has been any major content drops besides Kate Bishop though.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
new content coming out on March 18, but very unlikely that it will increase it current player base.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'll probably give Kate Bishop and Hawkeye a go next month, they really need to release a roadmap though. With all this delayed content (Hawkeye was supposed to be November?) and not much in the way of future updates forecast it feels like they're just stringing out what they've been OK'd to do and then will sunset the thing. That seems unlikely, but it's the impression it gives me. Wakanda has been mentioned and we've seen Black Panther's helmet in the game, but even if that was up after Hawkeye, what's next? They've get to endure another big PR hit once Spider-Man releases too for PS4/PS5, so will need to be something big for the balance of the platforms.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
At this point I feel like they want to kill the game. Just saw an article that says on March 18 the new patch will introduce more character grind. They will be reducing the amount of exp a character gains and the reasoning I find more absurd. This is done because leveling up over whelms new players with to many abilities too fast and reduces the feeling of meaningful upgrades. I was gonna give the game another shot with the next gen upgrades but I'm not looking for more of a grind. Loot grind great! Character grind to make a superhero and actual superhero not so much...

• 1Truth!
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
1616091117484.png

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I dont see anything in their current content road map that will increase the amount of people playing the game. The multiplayer portion is DEAD.

1616091634201.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The wakanda shit needed to be now with a new group and boss. This shit won't last until next winter.

Xerge

<Donor>
the one cool mainstay character spiderman is still on the backburner as a console exclusive. They needed the above roadmap patched in yesteryear

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Highly skeptical of them actually doing most of that shit. My money is on it going the same route as Anthem--lots of vague promises on the roadmap with little to show for it as time goes by, followed by S-E finally just washing their hands of the whole disaster.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
By this point they should be rolling out new charavters at least monthly. This pace is abysmal

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Finished the Hawkeye storyline. I really like the stories but the reusing levels is shit tier. I'm guessing they nerfed xp by half. I finished the story line at 24 where I finished the Kate storyline at 50. Cool boss fight at the end of the Hawkeye storyline but you already know it's a reused person.