Marvel's Daredevil

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
On episode 9 and just finished page5 of comments

I like the pacing, the noir, and the fighting.
I like the cast. The chick is ugly, but it's kind of refreshing to not be bombarded with models like in Arrow and other shows.
Kingpin's chick is smoking, in a real person kind of way, but she's the top of the line so that's ok
Kingpin himself is an emotional bitch with too small arms. So far he is the weakest performer not counting the Japanese guy that clenches his teeth to look tough
I like Foggy, one of my favorite characters; he's like Cisco from The Flash and shines in most his scenes - I don't know what others are seeing against him
I like the expressions of and how the actor portrays Murdok
I like the grisly black guy that plays Ben, reminds me of a black Commisioner Gordon. I like that I don't really recognize any of the actors yet they all do well and nobody really stands out like Deb from Dexter or brunette from Flash or pretty much whole cast from Agents of Shield as being shit on our boot that we're going to be stuck with

Overall of the best things out there right now

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lol at liking Foggy while saying Kingpin is the weakest performer.

Also, I disagree that Karen is ugly. She's got a bitch of a 'stache, but I'd still snuggle up to that and feel those whiskers on my face. Totally worth it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
On episode 9 and just finished page5 of comments

I like the pacing, the noir, and the fighting.
I like the cast. The chick is ugly,
Stopped reading there!
j/k but you crazy she is smoking hot. Although Kingpin's squeeze does have a very certain powerfulness and confident sexiness oozing from her.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pretty damn good show but the only hot chick on it is Rosario Dawson. The other two are fugly.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My take on this show was that it was great. The fight scenes were incredible, and the story didn't disappoint.

My only gripe was the look of his costume. The majority of the coloring in this show was neutral, and then he's got this bright red suit at the end, and it sticks out way too much. It'll be much better once the suit is dirty from being worn a lot. Until then, it has that "new car smell" thing where it's almost like a kid on Halloween.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Pretty damn good show but the only hot chick on it is Rosario Dawson. The other two are fugly.
Rosario is by far the hottest on the show don't even think it's close. Foggy's ex is kinda hot in a mean kick you in the balls kinda way but Jessica, I mean Karen Page has lost what ever she had going on in true blood. She's not ugly but just not attractive.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Rosario is by far the hottest on the show don't even think it's close. Foggy's ex is kinda hot in a mean kick you in the balls kinda way but Jessica, I mean Karen Page has lost what ever she had going on in true blood. She's not ugly but just not attractive.
Oh yeah forgot about Tits McGee Esq that Foggy is banging. Weird face, awesome tits.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
only on second episode and holy balls the fight choreography. That hallway fight at the end was nearing Old Boy hallway fight status.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That's awesome. Netflix's Daredevil has the perfect look and feel for the Punisher.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I slowly moved through the series and just finished it today. Really enjoyed it for the most part. However, I don't think the writers did a very good job at depicting exactlyhowFisk was "tearing apart" Hell's Kitchen (other than knocking down a couple apartment slums?). And exactlywhatwas his "vision" for a better Hell's Kitchen? Did they ever really give details? It seemed like both him and Murdock loved their city so it wasn't like he was all "fuck this place" or anything. This part was weakly written in my opinion. OR I wasn't paying complete attention which is known to happen.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great casting but would still love to see Ray Stevenson as Frank again, still think he nailed it better then Jane in terms of attitude and look. Plus Warzone had way better action scenes and was honestly a beautifully shot film.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Looking forward to The Punisher, and I agree with Jake - Fisk's plan seemed pragmatic and sound. I don't really agree with keeping the place a rat's nest of old buildings.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This show was ehhh ok, then I watched Arrow and I just don't like it that much in retrospect. The bar moved for me ex post facto.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looking forward to The Punisher, and I agree with Jake - Fisk's plan seemed pragmatic and sound. I don't really agree with keeping the place a rat's nest of old buildings.
What Fisk wanted to accomplishwaspragmatic and sound. That's why he was able to be the hero to the public for a while. Everyone seems to agree that Hell's Kitchen has problems that need to be fixed, Matt Murdock included. It washowFisk was enacting his plan that was the problem: killing people who refuse to move out, bombing buildings, corrupting the police force, supporting gangs, driving the drug trade, etc. Fisk's plan for cleaning up Hell's Kitchen was very "the end justifies the means" where he decided nothing was off limits if it meant he could take over the city to rebuild it in his image.

Rime

<Donor>
I hope he has better writing than in The Walking Dead series (I doubt it could be worse!), as his acting as Shane made me despise the show and stop watching it (though I hear I dodged a bullet with how the Governer story went).

Either way, more Daredevil is good.