Marvel's Daredevil

Column_sl

shitlord
Ok heres a another set of photos, looks like street level clothes, and not his battle armor.

Looks good to me. This is how Punisher should be one ugly motherfucker.

rrr_img_103225.jpg

jon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-03-1.jpg

jon-bernthal-pictured-as-the-punisher-on-daredevil-set-01.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
They may, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are on DVD

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Netflix has released Orange is the New Black and House of Cards on DVD and Blu-Ray, so I don't see why Daredevil wouldn't eventually release the same.

Or, what Jorren said.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lol that trailer showed nothing. It just confirms that yes Daredevil will continue to do Daredevil things.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Shows Elektra and Bullseye (for people who haven't been following casting/news). But yeah, it's more of a teaser than an actual trailer.

Caliane

Bullseye or Punisher? Im not following casting, caught the obvious Punisher reference, didnt see a Bullseye one.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
When is it supposed to come out?

Did any of the other Marvel ones that Netflix is supposed to be doing come out?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I'm much more excited for Jessica Jones than Daredevil S2. Kingpin was a shit character, made me stop watching the first season. Had some cool scenes of course and I liked some of it. I'll watch this just for Punisher. Hopefully they do him justice.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It took me a while to work my way through the series. Kingpin didn't get interesting until the final episode, once he stopped trying to be something he was not. I appreciate what they were trying to do but it never really worked for me.

I'm interested in seeing where they go with S2.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah kingpin was a letdown for me except when he was killing people. I hate that the villan always has to be doing bad for the greater good in these shows as opposed to the comic version being bad to be bad or get money or whatever selfish reason... also direct rip off of arrow was not origional

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, not sure why they didn't just leave him as a bloodthirsty criminal everyone feared (but with a "tragic" upbringing or some shit that made him tough). Not make the neighborhood a better place through the greater good or whatever. But just to take what there is to be taken because fuck you, I can.

Sometimes you gotta keep it simple.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm kind of shocked you guys didn't like Kingpin. I thought they did a great job with him and hated the bullshit Foggy drama where Foggy cries all the time about how he is a pussy and his best friend isn't sharing every single thing ever with him.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Way easier to ignore Foggy's pussy ass that the pivotal archnemesis character.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The being evil for the greater good bit is getting a bit worn out, but being evil just because is much shittier writing