Marvel's Daredevil

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
KfgWuPG.gif

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I think Kingpin is the most viable candidate to be moved from TV to movies. It's almost a crime he won't be in any of the Spider-Man movies. Only problem being he's too toned down compared to his comic version.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I think Kingpin is the most viable candidate to be moved from TV to movies. It's almost a crime he won't be in any of the Spider-Man movies. Only problem being he's too toned down compared to his comic version.
With Marvel sending Loki and Scarlett Witch to TV, maybe they can get Kingpin to the movies. Regardless, so jacked for s3!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad Fisk is back and I assume Bullseye will be the secondary villain this time, just hope they do something that makes him distinguishable as a marvel netflix character like they did with Punisher and Fisk.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I wish Marvel would do a Villan main movie. Have it from their viewpoint looking at the good dooers as evil. Fuck this Venom movie. I would watch a KingPin, Thanos, Dr. Doom or even Magneto wreck shit from their side of things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Iron fist did tease a playing card fatality iirc, suggesting bullseye being involved in the gang war.

Seems like a Shadowlands as the overall storyarch though. so Daredevil is the bad guy.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Hmmm I hope it's not too intertwined with the other Netflix series' or future Defenders. Aside from Punisher and Daredevil, I've written off the other stuff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users