Marvel's Daredevil

Fedor

<Banned>
Official 'Daredevil' Season 3 Character Descriptions Confirm Wilson Bethel as Bullseye - MCUExchange

QgdNMpt.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I never watched Defenders, did he lose his red suit at some point?
He had a building(the giant hole from DD season 2) collapse on him and was presumed dead. Last we see is him waking up in a church/convent bed with bandages all over him.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm I hope it's not too intertwined with the other Netflix series' or future Defenders. Aside from Punisher and Daredevil, I've written off the other stuff.

Yeah I hope this is the case as I haven't watched Defenders/JJ season 2/Iron fist, etc. and have no intention to.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Yeah, I skipped all the other series except for Punisher as well.... hopefully it won't matter?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Daredevils been far and above the best marvel project they’ve done, with season two, imo, being almost flawless.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not watching it, really.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Will watch this. Will not watch the other trash.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
JJ season 1 was really worth a watch. Tenant killed it as the Killgrave.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, I skipped all the other series except for Punisher as well.... hopefully it won't matter?

It's funny, I think Punisher is the only one I haven't watched twice. I didn't dislike it but I don't feel a need to watch it again. Maybe before the new season comes out.

Daredevil is probably the best all around show. Jessica Jones season 1 was great while the 2nd had a meh overall story arc for the season. Luke Cage season 1 is great for the first like 6-7 episodes then it goes down hill. Season 2 was all around decent, not many things to hate on about it except wasn't a fan of the lead in to season 3. Iron Fist season 1 is bad because they rushed production and Finn Jones even says he had less than 6 weeks to get ready. Season 2 was much better in every way.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's funny, I think Punisher is the only one I haven't watched twice. I didn't dislike it but I don't feel a need to watch it again. Maybe before the new season comes out.

Daredevil is probably the best all around show. Jessica Jones season 1 was great while the 2nd had a meh overall story arc for the season. Luke Cage season 1 is great for the first like 6-7 episodes then it goes down hill. Season 2 was all around decent, not many things to hate on about it except wasn't a fan of the lead in to season 3. Iron Fist season 1 is bad because they rushed production and Finn Jones even says he had less than 6 weeks to get ready. Season 2 was much better in every way.

Agree with pretty much all of that. Punisher was better in Daredevil season 2 than in his own show.

The fight choreography in Daredevil is top notch along with the epic fight scenes they do once a season. The only thing I can't stand is Foggy. He's the Skylar of the MCU

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fedor

<Banned>
Netflix's Upcoming Daredevil Season 3 Is Getting Political

"I wanted this season to be prescriptive of how we can defeat the rise of narcissistic tyrants who use our fears against us," he continued. A big part of that involves Karen Page's (Deborah Ann Woll) role as a journalist.

"Karen Page is a representative of the power of the free press that should be left to do what it does best, instead of attacked incessantly--and sometimes physically," Oleson said. "It is [a very topical season]. I wanted it to be. I was pissed off."

"Let me just say that I would love for people to stop and think--just think. Whatever you're thinking about, recognize that when you are being targeted with manipulations, there's an agenda behind that, and a villain out in the world who is manipulating you to feel a certain way, to act a certain way, to vote a certain way, to behave a certain way, and has his or her own motives for doing so," he said. "And it's very easy to just go through life on autopilot and not realize that, but as somebody who grew up kind of learning the techniques of psychological warfare, it is very alarming to me to see it being used inside our own country against our own people on a daily basis."

Erik+Oleson+Season+Two+Premiere+Screening+jQAj2ETmEmml.jpg

• 4EyeRoll
  • 4Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they can eat my political cock.
Fuck them. I think it's time to cancel shitflix.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
While he's not wrong, I'm pretty sure he believes it's all about Trump and the right recently and not both sides since always.

Also lol about the free press being left to do what it does, like they're not just as much a part of the problem.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user