Marvel's Daredevil

Onigen

Golden Knight of the Realm
Only about 4 episodes in on season 3 but holy shit is this a breath of fresh air on the shit that netflix marvel has put out (Luke Cage S2, JJ S2, didnt even bother with iron fist).

The fight choreography on E4 is just brilliant.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Man, this is better than season 1 imo. I am only halfway through, but loving it so far. I need to do shit but keep watching.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
I skipped s2 of Luke Cage and IF. any compelling reason to watch them before starting this?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
4 eps in and the fight choreography/camera work is rather damn good. There's a fight scene in ep4 where it's one long shot and they manage to switch out Charlie Cox with his double for half the fight and it's nearly completely imperceptible. The only tells are only showing the back of his head and where they put him back in. The parts of the fight where it is Cox aren't held back much either. He's right in the shit.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Other than a few slows bit here and there and Karen's completely unnecessary backstory filler that took up a whole episode I enjoyed the ride. Finale was great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
4 eps in and the fight choreography/camera work is rather damn good. There's a fight scene in ep4 where it's one long shot and they manage to switch out Charlie Cox with his double for half the fight and it's nearly completely imperceptible. The only tells are only showing the back of his head and where they put him back in. The parts of the fight where it is Cox aren't held back much either. He's right in the shit.

Just finished this part before calling it a night, whole scene was pretty awesome.

Malkav

French Madman
Other than a few slows bit here and there and Karen's completely unnecessary backstory filler that took up a whole episode I enjoyed the ride. Finale was great.

Yeah, only downside was the Karen episode and, well, Karen in general. She still is a blubbering whimpering mess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Solid season but no idea where they plan to go from here with it. Like every season by the time I hit ep7 or so I skip anything that has karen show up, could easily bring the season down to a tighter 9 episodes but the new age Shelly Duvall has to show up and be a mess for every episode.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, only downside was the Karen episode and, well, Karen in general. She still is a blubbering whimpering mess.

She's so useless. Nothing she did mattered.

Oh, she found out Fisk owns the hotel, didn't matter. Matt finds out about Jasper, she brings him to the paper, gets a bunch of people killed. Goes to Fisk and pisses him off enough for him to want her dead, hides in the church, gets the priest killed. Nice job.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This shit is fantastic. Kingpin absolutely KILLS it and Bullseye is a great villain. Although I had a few problems with it they make his backstory quite interesting.

For a dude so torn at staying on the true path. Bullseye having a breakdown and just agreeing to pretend to be DD is a bit much. But I get that they were trying to portray that he has serious mental issues that have to be very carefully maintained for him to function. IDK that particular point bothered me but love it anyway.

What was with the Bullseye flashback scenes with Kingpin observing though?

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
This shit is fantastic. Kingpin absolutely KILLS it and Bullseye is a great villain. Although I had a few problems with it they make his backstory quite interesting.

For a dude so torn at staying on the true path. Bullseye having a breakdown and just agreeing to pretend to be DD is a bit much. But I get that they were trying to portray that he has serious mental issues that have to be very carefully maintained for him to function. IDK that particular point bothered me but love it anyway.

I saw it as the dude was looking for someone to give him guidance, and kingpin's guidance didn't go counter to killing impulses he has. That probably made it a lot easier for him to do the things he did.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>

It was kinda like as he's reading all the stuff on Dex he could visualize what exactly happened to him. Instead of him just reading a bunch of shit to you they showed it to you instead.