Marvel's Luke Cage

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He can be hurt (see Jessica Jones), he just has unbreakable skin and is really strong. Shonuff Shonuff could give you a better breakdown of villians and whatnot. I don't read many comics.

Why? Because my avatar is Black, and he's Black? Anyway, Luke Cage has fought Namor underwater. And Namor goes into the Hulk category when he's underwater. He can lift 100+ tons in the water and it heals him instantly.

tumblr_m7vvd6uUTq1rsex6lo1_500.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just stoked that the dude who played Sugar in Banshee got another gig quick. Can't wait.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And he's gone toe to toe with the Hulk. I remember being impressed that he didn't get squashed. He gave as good as he got.

ccf01022016_0000.jpg

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So to answer the question, there's two Luke Cages. There's the street level Luke Cage we see in the trailer. And then there's the guy who can hang with the strongest mortals on Earth. It seems to me, they are going with the street level Luke Cage. We've already seen Jessica Jones cause him some pain when they met. And a point blank shotgun blast knocked him out.

I had to look it up to make sure. The experiment that gave him his original street level powers upped his power level. He underwent the experiment a second time in Cage #5-8, that moved up to the 75-100 ton category.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So to answer the question, there's two Luke Cages. There's the street level Luke Cage we see in the trailer. And then there's the guy who can hang with the strongest mortals on Earth. It seems to me, they are going with the street level Luke Cage. We've already seen Jessica Jones cause him some pain when they met. And a point blank shotgun blast knocked him out.

I had to look it up to make sure. The experiment that gave him his original street level powers upped his power level. He underwent the experiment a second time in Cage #5-8, that moved up to the 75-100 ton category.
This was why I summoned you... I rest my case.:cool:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Daredevil all use the same company to fill their background characters.

If anyone is near the New York area and can get a ride to Brooklyn I highly recommend looking up Sylvia Fay/Lee Genick Casting.

Just a heads up, they never post the jobs by the show names. They go with different code names.

You shouldn't have to sign up with a credit card and if they like your photo submission, I believe the pay is about $96 and change for 10 hours. Sometimes it's more. Obviously, free food. It requires a lot of sitting around and waiting.

Bring 2 forms of ID or a passport. Props usually takes your license as collateral so you don't walk off set with them.

Usually if the casting company is looking for perps or detectives its most likely one of the marvel shows.

Just a suggestion for fans who may want to try their hand at getting on set.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Trailer looked amazing, I hope they keep with that theme through the show of no-nonsense destruction and anger.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Just binged both seasons of Daredevil, so looking forward to this to fill the void.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Shit, I didn't know this was so soon. I'm only on S3 of Breaking Bad and still have Narcos S2 to watch.

• 1Like

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
It can't come soon enough for me. Really looking forward to this. IMO the Marvel shows on Netflix have gotten better every single time.

Daredevil S1 < Jessica Jones < Daredevil S2 (aka Punisher S1) ?< Luke Cage?

...We'll see, but the previews look great so far.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Not wrong about DD S2 being Punisher S1, he made that season. Can't wait for the actual Punisher series coming to Netflix

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha either the latest trailer was created specifically to appeal to black Netflix customers, or this show is completely void of any white people (save the cops).

I get its in Harlem, but still.

• 1Like