Marvel's Luke Cage

Agraza

Registered Hutt
They've still got 5 other shows they plan to release through 2017, and another 7 on the drawing board. Jones and Cage feel so tepid. Daredevil and Agent Carter were already pushing it. ~meh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hahaha either the latest trailer was created specifically to appeal to black Netflix customers, or this show is completely void of any white people (save the cops).

I get its in Harlem, but still.

Well it is very black centric. From the characters to the music. I didn't really expect otherwise. I think there is one white guy in the cast.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's 8:30pm in Hawaii right now. DAMN YOU TIME ZONES! I wanted to see Luke Cage before going to bed tonight. I guess I'll just watch it tomorrow instead. =/

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I was able to watch the 1st episode. I'm happy, now I'm going to sleep. Good night.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Work has been slow so I've managed to watch 2 episodes so far. Really liking it. It looks like episode 3 is going to be where all the good stuff starts.

• 1Like

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
Pretty sure it's after. He mentions getting shot in the head, which I seem to recall was what JJ did to him. 2 eps in and it's good so far, does really need a threatening antagonist to kick it up to the next level though.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure it's after. He mentions getting shot in the head, which I seem to recall was what JJ did to him. 2 eps in and it's good so far, does really need a threatening antagonist to kick it up to the next level though.

Maybe Cottonmouth will turn into his comic book version? No idea.

5170252-cottonmouth07.jpg

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched 3 so far, and while they were all great, the ending to eps. 2 and 3 were fucking phenomenal. Was really hard to stop watching, but work :(

I really like the guy playing Cottonmouth too, he has that perfect attitude for the role and position he's supposed to be portraying.

Misty's got some big ol' titties tho!

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Liking it so far. Has a few actors from The Wire series.

• 1Like