Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

spronk

FPS noob
who the fuck shoots mordin... or has kaiden as a squadbro

_1364168098.jpg

82% male shep was surprising tho

khorum

Murder Apologist
Console gamers must skew that hardcore. 5.1% engineer? 43% soldier? Yeah, the rest of those stats scream "CoDbro" too.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, Soldiers were amazing in single player. They sucked in multi though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind it so much because there's always really cartoonishly brutish and masculine characters.

You put in characters like Grunt into a series, you give yourself room for a few transgendered

God fuck that. Releasing the Rachni in 1 should of resulted in you gaining a powerful ally, not some dumb shit that results in Grunt possibly dying in 3.

Sulrn

Deuces
God fuck that. Releasing the Rachni in 1 should of resulted in you gaining a powerful ally, not some dumb shit that results in Grunt possibly dying in 3.
Choice in 1 has no effect over Grunt living or dying. It's all 2 and bad writing/game design in 3.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You do get quite a big bonus on your research o meter or something which maxes out if you're not completely retarded. It was fun preparing for ME3 getting the 'perfect' playthroughs so if we play our cards right we'd be able to save the galaxy in ME3, lol.

There were even rumors that the game would be entirely timed such that the death-count would rise over time and you would be helped out by your choices in the previous two games. But nope. Nothing matters except which color pill you take at the end.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The Rachni was the thing I felt most annoyed by in ME3... It was a significant point in the first game and even in the second you got a hint that there was something big going to result from it. Instead you get "meh".

I was among those who had Kaiden as my squadbro even though I myself was an Adept... I was certainly an outlier.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Where does charging insta melee kill mobs fit into that chart?

That aside, ME's gameplay was greatly enhanced by vanguards. Rooms of waist high duck and cover can only be done so many times.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Yep vanguard.. i tested a few classes at the start of ME2.. My first charge was all it took to hook me.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
VanguardBro checking in. *whoosh* *smack* *blam* *whoosh* *smack* *blam* Cover? Get fucked.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I used soldier for my insane playthrough of 2. You could use a vanguard, but if your timing was off on anything you died. Soldier with revenant was earl z moade. ME3 anything worked. It's kinda funny though how despite having over twice as many skills, the single player classes seemed so boring compared to the multiplayer ones.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I also feel like the multiplayer gameplay poisoned the singleplayer gameplay. In MP everything worked on a timer so if you weren't aggressive to kill things quickly you'd get overwhelmed. In SP everything was triggered so if you played aggressively you'd trigger too many things.

I played the MP demo for waaay too long before ME3 came out and had to basically relearn how to play ME's singleplayer content again and was generally disatisfied with the differences.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My first play through in all 3 games was soldier. My second was Vanguard. Loved both personally.

Fadaar

That guy
The fuck that many people didn't save Wrex? I'd assume that has something to do with not importing a save. But yeah.... my playthrough followed the top choices for everything except I played Infiltrator and Insanity difficulty every time in each game. Even the squad mates are the same. Garrus is awesome and Liara has the best moveset.