Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The reason the ending of ME3 was terrible is you spent basically 3 games building up allies and war resources and it didn't fucking matter at all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ending didn't matter but every store on the god damn citadel knew that they were my favorite store.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
but did you visit... the pajama store

jumpsuit-me-n7armourstripe-ls03.jpg

The BioWare Store - N7 Armour Stripe Fleece Jumpsuit

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's a sad day when N7 day passes and barely anyone even notices there's a new video.

It's the opening to Star Trek Enterprise.

edit: Not Christa McAuliffe, she didn't go into Space.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It's a sad day when N7 day passes and barely anyone even notices there's a new video.
I'm super hyped for this, but saying so on this forum is kinda pointless. All it does is attract Big Phoenix and others to come in and talk about how ME3 ending raped their childhood.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, but it wasn't on this page so it doesn't count.

Fuck you all!!!*

I fucked up! Sue me!

*which also should have been Shepard's last line as he flipped off the camera

Agraza

Registered Hutt
ME:A starts off with 40 hours of planet surveying and mako landings until you find a suitable place to base from.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm down. I fucking loved the Mako. 360 no scoping sand worms all day e'ry day.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed the Mass Effect series. Sure the ending sucked, but it didn't suddenly make playing through everything suck. And I'm hoping Andromeda will have a MP similar to 3.

iannis

Musty Nester
That would actually entice me to buy it.

Not another cinematic SJW pandering shitfest. Which ME wasn't as bad about that as DA or Star Wars: Planet of the Gays Online, granted. But it's only because they were working up to it and hadn't gotten there yet.

I liked ME1 and ME2 quite a bit. Dial it back to a Hero's Journey Space Opera. If you want to put in gay subplots I really don't care -- it wasn't the gay that I cared about. It was the lazy, cynical, politically motivated writing. Fuck that and fuck you bioware. I'm paying you for a game, not a sermon. Make a god damn effort.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think you should be prepped for being let down. ME:A is going to be a SJW shitshow because that's where Bioware is going.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea. I don't see that trend ending. DA:I went even further with the rainbow cast than before with 3 homosexuals. I wouldn't be surprised if ME:A has more than one transgendered given current events. Bioware is going to slowly move toward needing to pay for a $15 DLC to add a hetero romance to the game. That's the price of privilege, namean?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind it so much because there's always really cartoonishly brutish and masculine characters.

You put in characters like Grunt into a series, you give yourself room for a few transgendered