Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Fadaar

That guy
after getting shit on multiple games in a row I imagine they'll make sure it's something players want

lol jk they'll fuck it up again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
after getting shit on multiple games in a row I imagine they'll make sure it's something players want

lol jk they'll fuck it up again

giphy.gif

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
ME 5?

Good lord. Fuck this franchise. Yeah yeah, I'll play it, but I swear to god if they fuck this one up I'm writing the series off completely.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While I hated the story ending for 3 I still had the most fun with that game purely because of the co-op multiplay and the sheer variety of the classes they introduced.

Andromeda was all the more disappointing because not only was the storyline utter shit but they fucked the multiplay up beyond all hope as well.

I'll not be buying a 5th iteration on day one but I am cautiously optimistic they'll have learned from their spectacular mistake with ME:A.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll play it if it gets at least a 7/10 on metacritic for user reviews. Andromeda is a 4.9. ME3 is 5.8. ME2 is 8.8. ME1 is 8.6.

Fadaar

That guy
ME3 gameplay wise was stellar, it's just the last chunk of the story and Kai Leng that fuck it all away

• 1Truth!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I didn’t play 4, I don’t think I got any of the dlc for 3. 3 started off alright but as I got further the game it just got flatter and flatter, the ending was utter fucking dog shit especially after 2 which was an amazing game. The last encounter in 3 was fucking amazing though.

a03.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

nu_11

I skipped 4. I'll take a wait and see for 5.

All you fags already jumping on 5 go DIAF. You're making the wait longer by propping up shitty games. FUCK YOU!

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
imo, if dragon age 4 is shit, then me5 will be shit and bioware is forever a shit company, they have failed too many times

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Is 3 and 4 on steam yet, now with the ea-steam coop? Might give it a spin, if so.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Theres been rumors that a remaster of the trilogy is in the works, which is what I'm holding out for to do my 4th playthrough

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I loved 1-3, both the gameplay and story. Yeah the ending of 3 was disappointing but it was still mostly a good game.

Andromeda was a disappointment, the SJW stuff didn't bother me as much as it did people here, but the story wasn't interesting at all. The gameplay wasn't as good either, but it was still pretty decent.

So for 5, I'm taking a wait and see approach. I want to play it, I really do, but it's not an automatic buy, if reviews from source I respect are good, I'll get it otherwise I'll pass.

I'm kinda sad that Bioware isn't an automatic buy anymore. :(

• 1Faggotry