Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not one dime, not one dollar, not one MB of space on my hard drives.

Abstaining is my only viable protest these days. So, I do.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Molten Core Raider
EA's recognition of N7 day this year was adding Mass Effect themed cosmetics to Anthem :rolleyes:

Outfits from a murdered franchise added as micro-transactions in a dead game...thanks EA.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
You guys remember when, for two games, this was on pace to be one of the best video trilogies ever (if not the best)? Lolol

Goonsquad Officer
In my minds eye the female main character from andromeda has Greta thunburg face

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck all you guys for bumping this fucking thread. Mass effect social justice warrior Paradise will go down as one of the biggest destructions of an intellectual property ever to occur.... Oh wait fallout 76 came out and dragon age 4 is around the corner I stand corrected.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fuck all you guys for bumping this fucking thread. Mass effect social justice warrior Paradise will go down as one of the biggest destructions of an intellectual property ever to occur.... Oh wait fallout 76 came out and dragon age 4 is around the corner I stand corrected.

Considering Inquisition already let you have gay relations with the big horned guy I am excited for the next installment.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Bullshit. Everything Mass Effect went to shit the second Kai Leng showed up in ME3.

Andromeda was just a cash grab on an already dead franchise.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
More like best trilogy for 2.9 games. I like a lot of three but they just shit themselves on the landing,

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
More like best trilogy for 2.9 games. I like a lot of three but they just shit themselves on the landing,
Best trilogy until 3. The first and second were so damn good. I think #2 is one of the best games ever made (great DLC as well).

• 5Like