Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As appalling as this clip is, I think the worst part may be the fucking wine pour. That's got to be the worst animation of a liquid I've ever seen. It is some fancy space wine? Is gravity affecting it somehow? I certainly hope so because holy fuck does that look bad.
Bro, who cares? I don't play games for the graphics, animations, writing, characters, unique gameplay or the fun.

• 10Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 10 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As appalling as this clip is, I think the worst part may be the fucking wine pour. That's got to be the worst animation of a liquid I've ever seen. It is some fancy space wine? Is gravity affecting it somehow? I certainly hope so because holy fuck does that look bad.

I am seriously baffled at how basic shit they have had working in prior games (most egregiously the character creator) can be fucked up so bad in this one in the newer generation. I mean, if they are just ripping off most of DA:I anyhow, why the fuck not just do all of it? A three year old multi console game should not look that much more refined than the newest flagship title.

PS- I did not think they could make a more unlikable lesbian than Sera in a game, but PeeBee might be the fucking JarJar Scissoring Binks of Bioware games.

PPS- Is PeeBee the only lesbo romance option? So you can only get your doughnut bump on if you are willing to shack up with the most annoying character in Bioware history? I think that may be the most unintentionally hilarious thing about the writing in this game. Good job, feminists!

PPPS- Fuck me for pre ordering this shit. I deserve the scorn for that, especially after checking out the MP today.....

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

didn't they establish Asari don't actually physically have sex? Is that addressed? I didnt actually watch the whole thing, because fuck you.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The game is so bad that I am actually wondering if they were far along enough to have some suits at EA say, "Just throw this together in a shippable state, it will sell because of the IP and we will make a profit, and since it is blatantly obvious this IP is destroyed after we launch it, we can consolidate our teams to Star Wars projects and make use of the exclusive licensing."

Part of me thinks that because Bioware is pretty much dead, the team is all over the board and also working on a new Dragon Age, and they have multiple Star Wars games and limited resources, even for EA. And Star Wars will be their cash cow.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
didn't they establish Asari don't actually physically have sex? Is that addressed? I didnt actually watch the whole thing, because fuck you.
Do they have a butthole?

• 2Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Yeah they use nervous system electrical impulses to successfully randomize their asexual reproduction so they don't keep making clones of themselves. But it does require another individual. Thus Asari can fuck anything!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The game is so bad that I am actually wondering if they were far along enough to have some suits at EA say, "Just throw this together in a shippable state, it will sell because of the IP and we will make a profit, and since it is blatantly obvious this IP is destroyed after we launch it, we can consolidate our teams to Star Wars projects and make use of the exclusive licensing."

Part of me thinks that because Bioware is pretty much dead, the team is all over the board and also working on a new Dragon Age, and they have multiple Star Wars games and limited resources, even for EA. And Star Wars will be their cash cow.
I'd be ok with this if they gave me a new jedi knight, pod racer and space combat sim game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'd be ok with this if they gave me a new jedi knight, pod racer and space combat sim game.

Well, a new RPG from Visceral, "Bioware" (Whoever that is anymore even) is working on a new Star Wars Game, and then we also have a new Battlefront 2 coming this year I guess.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I'd be fine if they just sold off the IP of ME. Fuck, if they aren't gonna treat it properly, give it to someone who will. Profit, EA. PROFIT.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well, a new RPG from Visceral, "Bioware" (Whoever that is anymore even) is working on a new Star Wars Game, and then we also have a new Battlefront 2 coming this year I guess.
After The Force Unleashed I don't think it's possible for anyone to make a new jedi knight game =\

• 1Like

khalid

Unelected Mod
This depresses me. I knew lots of people were going to hate on this game no matter what the end product. We still have people on this forum acting like Anders raped them in DA:2 by flirting with them. So I knew at the outset that this thread was going to be filled with that kind of stuff.

Yet looking at the reviews of even people biased to want this game to be great, at a bare minimum they are all saying this is worse than all the previous games. I loved all three of the previous games, have replayed them countless times and put way too much time into the multiplayer. Yet I can't find a single review that makes me motivated to play it. I thought for sure this was a day one play for me. :(

It looks like I'll be praying for a miracle patch, as if that has ever happened in gaming history. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to playing Path of Exile. :(

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This depresses me. I knew lots of people were going to hate on this game no matter what the end product. We still have people on this forum acting like Anders raped them in DA:2 by flirting with them. So I knew at the outset that this thread was going to be filled with that kind of stuff.

Yet looking at the reviews of even people biased to want this game to be great, at a bare minimum they are all saying this is worse than all the previous games. I loved all three of the previous games, have replayed them countless times and put way too much time into the multiplayer. Yet I can't find a single review that makes me motivated to play it. I thought for sure this was a day one play for me. :(

It looks like I'll be praying for a miracle patch, as if that has ever happened in gaming history. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to playing Path of Exile. :(

Well, there was one good side quest I played through in the trial with a murder mystery story, if that helps. Where for some reason the voice acting wasn't as horseshit as the majority of it. Still shit.... just not horseshit.. :(

I am with you. I would have welcomed a good Space RPG. Sucks they just destroyed this thing.

You can probably still check it out for $19-29 in 4 weeks. I cannot imagine this thing sticking at full price for long.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
you dun goofed bioware, even the trannies are mad

favorite ME:A bug

Some bugs in this game are just mind blowing. If you are wearing a helmet, the rain will just hit your face inside of the helmet, and skip the helmet completely. It`s so weird.
Remember the tranny conversation from DA:I? They had some negative responses but actually edited them out to various versions of "stunning and brave", apparently. The SJW crew are never going to allow anything like that.

Edit-
How fucking bad at writing and SJWign are you if you manage to rile up the dick chopper community while trying to virtue signal to them? This game is not getting bagged on because of OMG#GG!, its just objectively terrible.

They are mad because "dead dropping" or whatever the fuck they call it, where you let people know your old identity is really taboo, and eventually is only done after you know someone really well. To have a conversation where its literally the first thing you say trivializes, supposedly, how closely trans people guard the information.

But this is what I was talking about with the Baldur's gate writing. There is no thought to natural dialogue or organic character choices--like actually thinking "Okay, this character is in this situation--what would they do". Nope. It's "how can I project my ideological message quickly, so everyone knows that I think being transexual is amazing?!?"

Again, it's literally a game that would be made if they hired all the SJW critics who have brave and bold ideas of how games should be made. It seems Bioware thought we only made fun of them because we're hateful bigots--not because their idea of human interaction is obviously ignorant toward human interaction and was formed on Trumblr and instant messaging.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like I just about bullseyed Metacritic - coming in at 75 ATM. *gasp*

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah the deadname shit always cracked me up. I've known 8 trannies (five post chop) in my life and aside from the one or two that are really just cross dressing gays, they go insane if you openly talk about their pre trans life at all, like they are in federal witness protection program, are a secret vampire society member, or something. The part of it that amuses me is that they like to act like the previous "them" never existed. Its as if they either are ashamed of what they are doing deep down or want to basically effectively murder their past life off. Neither scenario sounds healthy.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looks like I just about bullseyed Metacritic - coming in at 75 ATM. *gasp*

Thats pretty terrible for a game with the full weight of EA Marketting and the progressive friendly Bioware culture behind it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
List of PS4 games from the last 90 days.

F7ALwiG.png