Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I would just like to know, where the fuck do all of these trannies live that BioWare knows?

I mean, I guess when they say the great white north, what they really mean is.... Ugh.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
you dun goofed bioware, even the trannies are mad

favorite ME:A bug

Some bugs in this game are just mind blowing. If you are wearing a helmet, the rain will just hit your face inside of the helmet, and skip the helmet completely. It`s so weird.

Insert token Tranny. Virtue Signal achievement unlocked.

The more I see the larger this dumpster fire becomes.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I laughed at this reply to that Tweet:

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So wait, if I am following this, even the SJW's are making fun of the SJW's now? :)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So wait, if I am following this, even the SJW's are making fun of the SJW's now? :)
I don't know if that person is an SJW, but they seem to be trans. Bad writing is bad writing, no matter who you're trying to please.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I could go through any level of SJW depravity as long as you had conversation options that let you become the biggest shitlord in the galaxy.

Remember the tranny conversation from DA:I? They had some negative responses but actually edited them out to various versions of "stunning and brave", apparently. The SJW crew are never going to allow anything like that.

Edit-
How fucking bad at writing and SJWign are you if you manage to rile up the dick chopper community while trying to virtue signal to them? This game is not getting bagged on because of OMG#GG!, its just objectively terrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS-
Do they have the power to nanotech a working uterus into their choppers in the far future? Because if not, Franky no balls does not provide a lot of value to the whole colonization plan. Even the pole smokers and carpet munchers can produce offspring.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
PS-
Do they have the power to nanotech a working uterus into their choppers in the far future? Because if not, Franky no balls does not provide a lot of value to the whole colonization plan. Even the pole smokers and carpet munchers can produce offspring.

Leaving aside fully functional anatomy changes, the uterine replicator is very common equipment in Sci-Fi and the technology level in Mass Effect is well beyond what would be needed.

Artificial uterus - Wikipedia

Ridas

Pay to play forum
cat%20-%20i%20love%20this%20thread%20so%20much-2.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

well they rebuilt Shepard from nothing in ME2. can even swap gender I think? maybe that is commonplace now.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Assuming you were a manshep and remade as a femshep in ME2, the Illusive Man stated it was enormously expensive to do. So I guess even in the future making a passable dick chopper costs multple planetary GDPs worth of credits to pull off. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to, you know, use the nanotech to repair the brain damage that makes someone think they are really an apache attack copter in the first place?

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Assuming you were a manshep and remade as a femshep in ME2, the Illusive Man stated it was enormously expensive to do. So I guess even in the future making a passable dick chopper costs multple planetary GDPs worth of credits to pull off. Wouldn't it be more cost effective to, you know, use the nanotech to repair the brain damage that makes someone think they are really an apache attack copter in the first place?
The question you should be asking is whether they have the tech to make you BECOME an apache attack copter.

My pronouns are apacHE and apacHIS.

• 2Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, fuck identifying as some other gender. The Reapers are coming and I identify as a T1000.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

This was the only thing I had on imgur that came close to capturing how retarded your post is.

HvonaJT.png

• 1Salty

khorum

Murder Apologist
I wonder if you could still find a streamer who hasn't played ME1 or ME2.

Making him sit through this shit then compare it to the first two and then watching his review would be so awesome.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if you could still find a streamer who hasn't played ME1 or ME2.

Making him sit through this shit then compare it to the first two and then watching his review would be so awesome.

That would indeed be quite jarring. Playing 1 - 2, skipping 3 and going to this would seriously make you wonder what happened in 3 to make the series shift in this direction. Then have them play 3 and think wtf, this doesn't make sense. What's with the time synch mechanics and the laborious exploration through vast zones with mostly the same few events of enemies at POIs? Then have them play DA:I and go "ohhhh.... I see...." followed by

but-why.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So someone posted pics of a ME:A game guide (who the fuck would buy that) and it says there's no gay romance options. Literally unplayable. You can fuck the dickhead species character though.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This was one of my favorite IP when it first came out, it's slowly then quickly went downhill since the first one. I'm kind of glad this one is such a dumpster fire, I don't like supporting these SJW companies. Fuck it's hard to believe how bad this one looks, that dialogue is fucking horrible.