Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What's the deal with the save system?

Not defending this at all, I like your points and think it's fair. I'm seeing mixed reactions for sure but much more positive elsewhere. Seems like some people are able to get around the bad. Hope there is a little worth saving with patches. I'm hearing much more positives about the combat and gameplay than here, but still some issues. I weigh class customization over graphics but I'm sure after an hour of shit I would quit.

It won't let you manually save if you are in a story mission and gives zero feedback for when it autosaves as a checkpoint during said missions. Worse still, there is a lot of inconsistency of how far the checkpoints are spaced and the entire first 3-5 hours of game play is one long story mission, so you get an early helping of that shit sandwich.

The gameplay itself is mostly fine, minus some balance issues between guns. The issue is only having three powers and two of them being tied to the shoulder button directly above the zoom aim trigger. That and the inconsistent cover mechanics, but if you play on normal (or bronze in MP), its not as dire a concern. Thats on the PS4 Pro, of course. I have not personally seen or touched the PC version.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Mass Effect : Andromeda - Dragon Age : The Mass Effect Chronicles

(or Inquisition) Doesn't really matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think the real question here is whether this game triggers you more, or less, than The Base That Shall Not Be Named.

Apparently whatever you're talking about triggered me so bad that I blocked it out because I have no idea what you're talking about.

*edit*

Oh you're talking about Starkiller Base aren't you. God damnit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Twilight may inadvertently win with this one. I would have to replace Fuck with "%$@!"

I'd be ok with this. But seriously, what the fuck was that? That wasn't a lightning bolt, that was someone scuffing their feet along a carpet with wool socks on.

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Mass Effect : Andromeda - For the SJW in you!

Mass Effect : Andromeda - It's Trump's fault

• 1Like

nu_11

Mass Effect: Andromeda - Did You Just Assume My Manifest Destiny?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users