Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
That's fucking retarded. I know I would reload at least once every hour or so in the other ME games just from accidentally clicking the wrong dialogue option. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Christ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, game arrived at 11 am, shit never happens when I actually want a game to show up.

There is really no downside besides my own wasted time in opening this up. Will trade it in on Saturday and get more than I paid for it back.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Well, game arrived at 11 am, shit never happens when I actually want a game to show up.

There is really no downside besides my own wasted time in opening this up. Will trade it in on Saturday and get more than I paid for it back.

You're validating Biowares toxic SJW infection. Take a stand dude, return that shit unopened and tell them where they can shove it for thinking it's ok to feed their customers this kind of nonsense.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
no Mass no Effect no Andromeda: just no
Mass Effect Andromeda: I'm With Her
Mass Effect Andromeda: Kill Me Now

also game only trades in for $25 at gamestop and there is no entry yet for best buy, sometimes they don't put new games into their system for 2-3 weeks

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can't you refund to WalMart without a receipt? I remember returning Knack there after I got it from Amazon and didn't want it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Be curious to see the number of boxes sold.
Xbone and PS4 are both best sellers at Amazon, so prepare to lose some faith in humanity. I'm sure it will outsell NieR, which is a fucking crime, and it will probably even compete with Horizon.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Xbone and PS4 are both best sellers at Amazon, so prepare to lose some faith in humanity. I'm sure it will outsell NieR, which is a fucking crime, and it will probably even compete with Horizon.

Jokes on humanity, I have no more faith to lose.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So it's that bad? Or are people just still salty about the end of the third one? The third Mass Effect was a great game until the ending.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Jokes on humanity, I have no more faith to lose.
That's what I used to think. Then political correctness turned into social justice and I realized just how much deeper the rabbit hole can go.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So it's that bad? Or are people just still salty about the end of the third one? The third Mass Effect was a great game until the ending.

I suggest you read the last 15 pages of this thread :)

• 1Smuggly

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
pDQRfzz.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
It would be OK if you don't plan to play Horizon New Dawn, Nioh or Nier this console generation.

It would be pretty good if you've never played a mass effect game before.

It would awesome if you've never played Witcher3.

• 1SJW
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather

I sort of agree, but ME3 didn't do anything at all to expand the gameplay itself compared to ME1->ME2, it was just a new story more or less. Which is okay in that universe but then given the ending I completely understand why people shit on it so much. I feel like your game has to have a very strong opening and very strong ending or people are going to hate it and they had neither.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It would be awesome if someone brought you this game, a 65" LED, and a PS4 through to you via a Delorean Time Machine and you were living in 1981, just getting done finishing up a quick match of Atari 2600 Pacman on your old black and white.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn the animations are truly terrible. Glad Zelda is dope.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It would be awesome if someone brought you this game, a 65" LED, and a PS4 through to you via a Delorean Time Machine and you were living in 1981, just getting done finishing up a quick match of Atari 2600 Pacman on your old black and white.
Yeah you'd be like, "If this is the future I can stop this EA shit before it gets off the ground!"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users