Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Damn the animations are truly terrible. Glad Zelda is dope.

Yeah stick to Zelda. If you can get your hands on a PS4 (Unless you have one already) Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Last of us, all awesome games (Including Nioh and Nier I hear but I have not played them) There is a LOT of awesome stuff to sink your teeth into, aside from a horrible game launch like this one.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I haven't purchased any of the new consoles yet but I am close to caving for a PS4. Too many great looking games to pass up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I haven't purchased any of the new consoles yet but I am close to caving for a PS4. Too many great looking games to pass up.
PS4 is worth it for their Q1 releases this year alone.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Yeah most definitely PS4. Like Soygen said, just this year alone so far is ridiculous with awesome games.

If you have a 4k HDR set, definitely PS Pro from what I am hearing as well. Otherwise, if you do not plan on a 4k set any time soon, you can get a really good deal on a legacy PS4.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I keep wondering where they're gonna go for DLC's and shit. Prolly gonna hit up Weekes to come in and do some fucking damage control.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Get a Pro either way imo. My TV is 1080p, still no ragrets upgrading my original one. Best case you get 1080p60 (always superior to 4K @30 no matter what your TV is), worst case you get 1800p/2160p30 checkboarded and then supersampled back down to 1080p.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looking at the voice talent list, most of them have barely done anything in the past. The female protagonist voice actress's main accomplishments seem to be spelling Wolf with two Fs (lol) and working as a sound engineer on EQ games. Only two bigger names on the entire list and none appear to be experienced VO actors. They literally handed every aspect of the game to novices with an agenda to push. This is the result.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A slightly different take on it, but nothing much here that hasn't been seen here before. I found the first few minutes were funny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
A slightly different take on it, but nothing much here that hasn't been seen here before. I found the first few minutes were funny.

This dude has one of my favorite channels, their "we broke" series is funny 100% of the time

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bro Team streaming ME:A but keeps getting interrupted because people are sending him food nonstop.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Played out 1st Planet and game seems like another Mass Effect.Whats the uproar here fellas?

• 1Smuggly

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Then I think you played a different ME trilogy than the rest of us here.

• 1Solidarity