Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
At least the environments are pretty?

I thought Horse Face was the character they were pushing for all the advertisement this go around?
[bcolor=rgb(18, 8, 0)][/bcolor]
[bcolor=rgb(18, 8, 0)]That's an insult to horses.[/bcolor]

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
it'll actually make more sense to play as FemRyder - think about it, if you play as the male dude you will always see the horse face in cut scenes and shit, since she's your sister who is basically a party NPC. Whereas if you play as FemRyder, you can customize it so at least you don't look like you have downs, and the default male Ryder is an ok looking dude.

also press received their review copies this week

• 1Solidarity

nu_11

As someone who loved ME trilogy but understood it had flaws... this Bioware marketing is fucking terrible.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
apparently you can customize both brother and sister so you won't ever be stuck with horse face

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I haven't followed ME:A, but it's pretty common for companies to cater to their hardcore demographic leading up to release, then cater to mass market at release.

The hardcore demographic loved femshep, so them putting out femryder with any kind of equality or even favoritism over the last couple years isn't surprising. But the overwhelming majority of ME players played maleshep.

BioWare Says 18 Percent Of Mass Effect Players Choose Female Shepard

And most people picked Soldier class.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That song did not go with the video at all, lyrics did but the voice did not.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Ugh. If you didn't see the twitch streams, go see the lead designer sucking. God this game looks like a big pile of dogshit right now.

Holy fuck.

Jumping puzzles just like in DAI. Ugh.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Huh. Might have to try that then. I did adept, infiltrator and vanguard. Felt pretty fucking monster on vanguard, even on insanity.

Vanguard is definitely the strongest class after soldier, but soldier really is ridiculous. Adrenaline Rush, M-76 Revenant, and either AP ammo or flashbang grenades as your bonus power. Granted, it's a much less fun way to play through insanity compared to a vanguard, but it's so much easier.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
K2WmYaC.png

I am at the point where I think they're doing this shit on purpose.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Looks like maybe she is grabbing it from someone else, which is why it's backwards?

Also, jumping puzzles? I played the shit out of DAI and don't remember what you guys are talking about.

• 1Solidarity

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Looks like maybe she is grabbing it from someone else, which is why it's backwards?

Also, jumping puzzles? I played the shit out of DAI and don't remember what you guys are talking about.

webmshare | upload, share and host your webm files

She shoots it, there's a muzzle flash and everything.

It's from an in game cut scene so it's just a bug with the gun spawn. Something that is easily fixed, unlike shitty facial animations. I just like laughing at how many issues the promotional material has had.

goishen

Macho Ma'am

You play with a controller? (I don't care if you're on console) If so, that's why.

Talk to anybody that played that game on M+K, and they'll tell you all about how many times they had to jump to avoid a one foot rock that you couldn't run over. It was fucking ridiculous.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Ohh gotcha. Yeah traversing anything uphill or around any objects in that game was a fucking nightmare.

Lol @ the gun clip.