Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Qhue

Trump's Staff
So apparently EA Access crashed or something? Possibly lots of people have seen the reviews and jumped on $5 to try the game and see if they wanted to abandon ship.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
C7YHFX9XkAEr6Y7.jpg

Look at all that diversity lol.

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Here's the amusing thing: some people on that staff can actually write / do voice work. If you wander around the idle regions of the Nexus / Tempest / wherever you'll get snippets of conversations going on that are quite good.

It's like there was a squad of subversive talented people left to their own devices because all they were doing was window dressing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
So basically 50 Montreal Tanoomba's, some Austin hipster SJW's, and a bunch of NDP voting white dudes in Alberta.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, I would hate to see what they would do if they saw a young black male walking up their street.

"Fuck it honey, time to move to Switzerland. Canada's ruined."

• 2Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
So after buying a Super Deluxe Digital edition, I bought a blower Founder Edition rather than waiting for the FTW edition of the 1080Ti because I wanted to play this at 4K 60FPS all the way through from day 1. I only got through 8 of my 10 hours of trial before I just put it down. Basically I spent a thousand bucks on Bioware's stinkiest turd in the modern epoch. I even liked DA:I for what it was but this is so much...lesser than even that. I don't care that it's Mass Effect without any of the things that I loved about Mass Effect; I can leave all of that behind and replay those games whenever I want. This wouldn't be fun if it was new IP.

Just like with Iron Fist reviews, you can see who is reviewing this politically vs. who is reviewing it objectively. Hopefully they will patch in some bug fixes, and a better UI, and some fun with retail release. Otherwise I am just going to get a PS4 Pro and Nier:Automata and put this down for a while (6+ months).

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So after buying a Super Deluxe Digital edition, I bought a blower Founder Edition rather than waiting for the FTW edition of the 1080Ti because I wanted to play this at 4K 60FPS all the way through from day 1. I only got through 8 of my 10 hours of trial before I just put it down. Basically I spent a thousand bucks on Bioware's stinkiest turd in the modern epoch.

I hope meteors fall from the sky and kill you.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I havent paid any attention to iron fist... is it a SJW-powered turdbiscuit kept afloat by bluehaired critics too?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I havent paid any attention to iron fist... is it a SJW-powered turdbiscuit kept afloat by bluehaired critics too?
I thought it was pretty good/ok but is being completely shat on by critics, most of whose reviews are infused with terms like "whitewashing", "cultural appropriation", "white savior" and "privilege". Edit: the irony is that Danny Rand is a totally "white knight", pun intended, and the whole show hits on every other progressive touchpoint.

Last edited:

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It has it's flaws but about every review is mad that a White character is being played by a white guy. So it's reviewer rating is real fucking low but of course viewer score is real high.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
couldn't they have made something like FF12 Lightning character. Japanese are making these fucking retards look like chumps.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Iron Fist has some fairly serious flaws none of which have anything to do with the blue haired banshees.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
So playing the trial and every time the dad speaks all i really hear is "PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL". Man i need to rewatch Starship Troopers, been awhile since i last seen it.