shabushabu

Molten Core Raider

It's about time !

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They've really gotta clean up the gameplay on #1 somehow. Or that inventory management.

That game is rough, looking back I can't believe a real company shipped that game, and that it succeeded to the point of having a sequel.

EDIT: Oh wait EA isn't a real company.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh I totally forgot that Mass Effect was originally an XBOX exclusive.

• 2Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of the very, very few games I played on the 360. Exclusives on that system were abysmal outside of a couple.

The original colors ending to 3 is still the most "lawl fuck your multi-year save games" thing I can remember happening in the modern gaming era. Dumb enough they had to go back and add a "real" ending after major backlash.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Oh I totally forgot that Mass Effect was originally an XBOX exclusive.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. I think all the Bioware stuff back then was Xbox only, seem to remember KOTOR as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i'll be playing this day 1, still one of my favorite series. its a bummer they took out multiplayer, it was actually really fun

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Taking to Sovereign for the first time was one of the most memorable moments in gaming. I replay ME1 every couple of years just for that and talking to Vigil later on.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
The gaming industry cannot collapse (again) soon enough.

ive been pretty much playing only japanese games the last six months, and its fucking fantastic. women look like women and weirdos are made fun of

highly recommend 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim, the entire Yakuza series, and a bunch of switch games like Xenoblade, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Fire Emblem 3 Houses, etc

history i guess is full circle, we nuked them so hard in the 1940s that they went through the cycle of "why are we all pussies?" 40 years after us

god help me, i'm probably gonna start watching anime soon since HBO and Netflix sucks

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
ive been pretty much playing only japanese games the last six months, and its fucking fantastic. women look like women and weirdos are made fun of

highly recommend 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim, the entire Yakuza series, and a bunch of switch games like Xenoblade, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Fire Emblem 3 Houses, etc

history i guess is full circle, we nuked them so hard in the 1940s that they went through the cycle of "why are we all pussies?" 40 years after us

god help me, i'm probably gonna start watching anime soon since HBO and Netflix sucks
The gaming industry is fine. AAA gaming is the issue, and easily avoided
Dom is right, AAA gaming, mostly the North American gaming industry, is from where my salt flows.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As someone who never played any of them ... waiting for this remaster.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
As someone who never played any of them ... waiting for this remaster.
I consider the trilogy to be the best overall complete story-RPG experience in gaming. It's a great setting with interesting characters, good writing and some really great characters. It has its flaws, but the overall experience just can't be matched.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
the Garrus sex wrestling story was one of my favorite moments in... 3? 2? Can't remember which but it was hilarious.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I wonder how many hours I have logged in the mako. Wonder if they will update the controls... oh and that hammmerhead.

I will day 1 a ME 1-3 remaster.
I will be very cautious on ME5

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I know I spent way too much time trying to scale mountains n shit in that dumb thing

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hammerhead controls were great, it was just absurdly fragile and you hardly used it at all.

• 1Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I hope they uplift the RPG elements (gear, skills, inventory management) to all be inline with 3 but I will marathon this when it comes out regardless.